1. Hi everyone,

We have just announced our latest version of the Komplete bundles.

Find out more about the bundles and the newly added instruments

Komplete 13 is available for pre-order now, and will become available for download on October 1, 2020.

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Problem migrating Studio Drummer plugin to new PC Daw

Discussion in 'KONTAKT' started by Marcello86, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Marcello86

Marcello86 New Member

Hi there, I have bought a new windows PC and I want to migrate my Cakewalk project from the old one so that I keep working on it on the new PC.
    I'm using Studio Drummer plugin, I have managed to migrate the project, it plays back the whole song apart from the drums (studio drummer).
    I have compared the plugin settings and in/out with the old PC and they are exactly the same, I have basically re-installed the plugin and then copied pasted my own presets in the right folder. Nothing.
    As you can see in the screenshot the midi sound bar it goes up and down, but it seems that the DRUM audio track bar doesn't move at all.
    Maybe it's not redirecting the sound from MIDI track to Audio track properly? the setting seems fine to me though.
    Any idea? please.

upload_2020-9-17_13-4-47.png

2. Uwe303

Uwe303 NI Product Owner

Hello,

have you started kontakt stand alone before using it as plugin? You should do it with all Instruments (not every libary), then the databases can be written and what not.....
    And what happens if you open the plugin, make the keyboard visible and play the drums with the mouse?

Uwe