1. Hi everyone,

This forum is now closed for posting! If you require technical support from NI or have a questions about activating your product, please head over to our new Support Community!

NATIVE INSTRUMENT SUPPORT COMMUNITY

The Support Community is the new location where you can expect to receive assistance and feedback on technical support, sales or installation issues from our Support Agents and other users.

Please also note, questions about the status of an order should always be directly sent to our Order Support team HERE.

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

2. Dismiss Notice

Problem with Kore 2 controler and Windows 7 64 bit

Discussion in 'Product Installation and Activation (Archive)' started by dinaiz, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dinaiz

dinaiz Forum Member

Hi all !

Everything is in the title ...

Did anybody manage to install the drivers and use the kore 2 controler on windows 7 64bit RC ?

I tried it and I had no error during the driver installation but then, Win seven's device manager tells me that no driver ha been installed for Kore 2 controler.

Could anyone help me please ?

2. dinaiz

dinaiz Forum Member

OK I found the solution !

If someone runs into the same problem, here's how I managed to solve it.
    After installing the latest driver (2.0.10), in the device manager, just clic on the unrecognized Kore 2 device, then click on "Update driver" then "Manually select a driver...". Then go to C:\programs\Native Instruments\Kore2 Controller Driver and click ok. windows should find a driver and your kore 2 controler should work. No idea why this extra step is necessary though ...

3. ilmeri

ilmeri New Member

working here too

Thanks, i had the same issue and can confirm that this solution worked for me.
    It took ages first when installing the USB drivers, but the device didin't light
    up. But after updating the drivers like described above, it started working.

Thanks again,

- ilmeri

4. dinaiz

dinaiz Forum Member

I'm glad it could help someone else ! Have fun :D

5. nutrapuppy

nutrapuppy NI Product Owner

64 bit Win7 Kore 1 controller driver install failure?

I have this problem but the driver install does NOT work, it gives an error message and exits. I have the Kore 1 controller but use Kore 2 software. Is there a special installer for 64 bit that I have not located?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.