1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Problem with the Internal Mixer in Traktor 3

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR 3' started by linkydj, Jan 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. linkydj

linkydj New Member

I'm Using Traktor 3.3 on Windows XP
    And I'am having this strange problem with the mixer:
    The thing is that when i have a track playing in deck A and a track playing in Deck B and i try to mix from Deck A to Deck B i hear deck A even thought the mixer is on DECK B ONLY.

I dont have the same problem for example if i try to mix from DECK B to DECK A , everything is normal , it fades out normaly from b to a.

I tried fixing this from the

Audio Setup=> Output Routing

My setup is this:

Audio Setup=> Output Routing

MONITOR

Left (mono) 1: Sound Blaster Audigy 1
    Right: 2: Soundblaster Audigy 2

Mono- turned off (for monitor)

MASTER

Left(mono) 3: Soundblaster Audigy3
    Right: 4: Soundblaster Audigy4

I tried using diffrent setup , nothing worked , i tried using my ASIO4ALL drivers instead of the Soundblaster but it was the same....My speaker settings in the sound card are on 2.1 Speakers and i am currentley using headphones for music.

Any ideas :S ?

Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
  2. linkydj

linkydj New Member

No one? :S

3. trance alba

trance alba Forum Member

ok so when you crossfade over to deck B all the way, you still hear deck A, yet when you want to crossfade over TO deck A, it works normally?

this is very confusing; at which stage does deck A stop sounding?

I'll explain - both decks are playing, you crossfade from deck A to B and can still hear deck A, how does going the other way work when you should already be able to hear deck A before you crossfade to it?

at some point, deck A must stop being audible in the master out, if you can then crossfade back to it.

when does that stop?
    when you stop then start the deck or when you re-load it?

does sound wierd.
    guessing you've looked at crossfader assignments?
    can only assume its a routing option to be changed somewhere.
    try going through all of them and either changing them or just checking they make sense, plus as I say the deck/crossfader assignment on the mixer.

4. linkydj

linkydj New Member

No i mean , when i crosffade to deck B i hear both decks , even thought my crossfader is on deck B , but when i try the opposite from B to A deck b get's lower and lower intill i stop hearing it - when it reaches deck A.

I did not get this part , could you explain? What does Audible mean? Crossfade back to it?

A stops to play ofcourse when i stop it or when i reload it , but mixer does not work anyway ....
    Yes.
    Well i thought of that, but i don't know what could be wrong when my sound card is set to 2.1 speakers and i am listening on head phones?
    I've tried every setup in the menu below , nothing worked ;S...
    MONITOR

Left (mono) 1: Sound Blaster Audigy 1
    Right: 2: Soundblaster Audigy 2

Mono- turned off (for monitor)

MASTER

Left(mono) 3: Soundblaster Audigy3
    Right: 4: Soundblaster Audigy4

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.