1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

problems with traktor/audio 8

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR SCRATCH' started by jipperz, May 22, 2020.

1. jipperz

jipperz New Member

this is the email I sent to support - maybe someone here can help?

Hi there

I bought Traktor around the first couple of years it was released - maning I have an audio 8 and am attempting to run Traktor Scratch Pro.

Recently due to being out of work due to Covid-19, I have no income/gigs therefore meaning I am unable to buy new vinyl. I have not used Traktor in quite some time.

Running Windows 10, I encountered a lot of problems installing and got very little help from the support team (one suggestion was to downgrade my OS?!)

So I got everything installed, manually it is working fine - I attempted to contact support as the audio 8 is flashing/I am unable to connect and received the following reply:

The products listed below have not been produced nor sold by Native Instrument for several years. Due to that, Native Instruments has terminated the hardware service for the below controllers and audio interfaces. We are no longer providing returns, repairs or replacements for the following discontinued TRAKTOR hardware products:
    • TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 (MK1)*
    • AUDIO 4 DJ
    • AUDIO 8 DJ
    • AUDIO 2 DJ

• TRAKTOR AUDIO 2 (MK1)

• NI device models marked as 'MK1' are older, discontinued versions of current 'MK2' models. All 'MK2' models can still be purchased in our Product Pages.
    I do not deem this to be acceptable at all. I bought the product from you in good faith, above serato as I deemed it to be the better option. However this has left me sorely disappointed.

I am unsure what to do? One suggestion was to upgrade to the latest version of Traktor, but I do not have 50 euro to spare and there are also no guarantees that it will work given that you no longer support the Audio 8, If I am correct?

This has been a very disappointing experience at a very difficult time and I sincerely hope that someone can assist with this matter - all I am asking for is the equipment that I paid for to work, surely with such a skilled team someone can help me out so I can start playing music again?

My number is +447729433477 if anyone would like to address this, alternatively a reply by email is fine.