1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Public beta confirmed- read this

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by pawcut, Aug 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pawcut

pawcut NI Product Owner

in the german forum ni confirmed a public beta version to come in a "few " weeks , sowari , ew , that right ?:eek: :eek: :eek:

2. alexbuga

alexbuga NI Product Owner

Uuh... that's cool.

So the early adopters count in ?:))

3. ew

ew Moderator Moderator

That's the plan at the moment. They've been listening to what all of us have been saying, and changing the update strategy accordingly.

That's all I can say at this time, so I'll close the thread for the present time. I'll open it again when there's more info. Stay tuned ;)

ew

4. Thomas @ NI

Thomas @ NI Administrator NI Team

Yes, a public beta has been planned for a while. It should be out in a few weeks!

5. euklides

euklides Forum Member

For people depending on Maschine for live performance, will we be able to have two versions installed at once (one for testing, one for performing)?

6. sowari

sowari Moderator Moderator

your license allows you to have 2 versions. so you could keep 1 version as 1.0.3 and the other 1.1.

sowari

7. jessem

jessem Forum Member

This is great news, I really like Maschine now but look forward to using it as a sequencer to control my s900 and some hardware synths.

8. ew

ew Moderator Moderator

Not on the same machine, as far as I know. However, as Phil points out, you can use it on two machines.

ew

9. vinceprice

vinceprice NI Product Owner

I wish this process could speed up. It's august. Should we expect anything this month?

10. rocadaburn

rocadaburn Forum Member

11. caseysherrell

caseysherrell NI Product Owner

Exactly! Everyone said that the Update was coming in July (I know speculation) and now we will be luck to get it in August! Don't get me wrong I love Maschine, but when 1.1 comes out, if its as good as advertised, I can focus my sets entirely on Maschine instead of on two pieces of gear like I am now!

That will be sick! NI PLEASE HURRY! Don't sacrifice quality or anything but maybe work in shift and get this mutha out already! LOL!

ONE

12. jasefos

jasefos NI Product Owner

LOL - That's like saying "Hurry up but take your time" but I can understand your anxiety to obtain the new features and improvements. Maschine has you hooked like some evil drug ...
    ; )

13. caseysherrell

caseysherrell NI Product Owner

I know its kinda of an oxymoron, but either way, I want it bad! Your right it is like a drug! I gear a major case of Gear Creep!

ONE

14. EpikureeR

EpikureeR NI Product Owner

I also can't wait it, I have a lot of Projects which I want to continue to work on.
    But I really miss the "mute-record"-feature, which I hope will be implemented in 1.1

EpikureeR

15. vinceprice

Frustrated and pissed with NI. I should have kept my mpc1000. I thought NI was on top of there ish. Never will l make this mistake again. I guess we all will learn from this. When NI comes out with something wait a year until it works right before you buy it.:angry:

16. pawcut

pawcut NI Product Owner

from that point of view you should never buy a gear with a new concept until its out at least a year. though i have to complain about some issues in my eyes(and on my pc ) its running quite stabil considering it to be a 1.0.? version.

17. aafanatic

aafanatic NI Product Owner

Who cares when 1.1 comes out? Maschine is not broken. It works beautifully, and NI is kind enough and gracious enough to make it even better than it already is. I love N I and I love Maschine. I am planing on buying Kore 2 when I can control it with Maschine. Yea.:D

18. vinceprice

Oh ok I must be crazy to expect that it would have the same features as a mpc1000 plus some.

19. Suicide Server

Suicide Server Forum Member

I think Maschine outperforms the MPC1000 in quite a lot of areas. So i would say give it some time to grow and i think Maschine is already pretty awesome anyway ;)

20. jessem

jessem Forum Member

What were you expecting? It's not an MPC it's a different product.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.