Public Beta ending soon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Friedemann @ NI, May 2, 2018.

1. Friedemann @ NI

Friedemann @ NI NI Team NI Team

I'd like to express a big thank you to all of you who so far have invested time and also took some risk to test the 2.11.3 public beta and reported bugs that you encountered.

Based on the overall good feedback in this forum and on a comforting high stability of this update we will stick to our original plan to publicly release 2.11.3 beginning of next week.

To get there, we will upload one more version to this forum on Friday afternoon - the so called release candidate.
    So the upcoming weekend will be fully focussed to identify potential showstoppers, as the time to fix minor issue has run out for this release.

What are the next steps? Once the update is publicly available, we will share more information about how we intend to continue on our journey to improve Traktor.

But for now, any minute invested by you in running this software under real-world conditions, contributes to the confidence that everybody out there can have in this release - even if you don't report the issue in the end.

So keep on beating 2.11.3 as hard as you can!

• Like Like x 8
  2. skinswashdc

skinswashdc Well-Known Member

Will do.

3. alexandroid

alexandroid New Member

Hi, can i use the beta together with the stable version? "how to launch the release version after you have upgraded to 2.11.3."

Greetings with ♥ from amsterdam.

Alex

4. ekwipt

ekwipt NI Product Owner

It’s great regarding all of the open transparency between NI and User, please keep it up, together we can make the best DJ platform even better

• Like Like x 6
  5. MichaelKMusic

MichaelKMusic NI Product Owner

This is great news I sure hope that this final beta will have the XDJ 1000 Mk2 fingers crossed ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. jimmyjamesh

jimmyjamesh NI Product Owner

Hammered it last night with 2 D2s and and x1 constant 4 decks with some stems and remix sets
    Never dropped a beat with djm 750 mk2
    Best version of traktor in years!!!!

• Like Like x 3
  7. Friedemann @ NI

We have just uploaded Traktor Pro 2.11.3.17 to Native Access.

Please try to update your existing 2.11.3 installation via Native Access. After the update you should be on built 17 (please double check) and the beta timeout should be gone.

We discovered one minor bug in Native Access, which is, that will not see the 2.11.3 ChangeLog in "Available Updates" but only in "Installed Products".

• Like Like x 4
  8. dariodelima

dariodelima NI Product Owner

So is 2.11.3.17 the final released update since its is in native access or still a beta which will be further to more testing? its not very clear as to if this is a final release as of now.Though am very appreciative that Traktor is once again on the move, great news.

9. Friedemann @ NI

I'm sorry if this was not clear. 2.11.3.17 no longer is a beta. The beta time-out has been removed.
    Nevertheless I asked you to test the download and installation from Native Access, because as you know, things can go wrong until the very end.

10. radiokrishna

radiokrishna NI Product Owner

Will there be a 2.11.3.17 version available for ServiceCenter?

11. ErikMinekus

ErikMinekus NI Product Owner

No, Service Center has been discontinued. Updates for all current NI products are only available via Native Access.