1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

pulswerk

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by spencerday, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Ricky Woofer

Ricky Woofer Account Suspended

2. blacker

blacker NI Product Owner

It's not showing up in the sounds tab for me. I see it in the kits tab (blue) and if I go to the instruments tab and click on Massive, Pulswerk shows up as a preset bank there. It also shows up in the samples tab and the projects tab. Weird, because Dark Pressure shows up in the sounds (orange) bank, so you would think all expansions would.

3. sowari

sowari Moderator Moderator

the Sounds are all Massive Presets, so they are seen in the Instrument section under Massive -> Pulswerk.

and Dark Pressure had some 'Maschine Sounds' in other words Leads and Basses made from samples.

sowari

4. rastAsia

rastAsia New Member

Seems to have it working now.

Next to the Browser (Magnifying Glass) Click on Drop Down Menu / File / Preferences...

In the Libraries option, Locate where Pulswerk Library is and click on RESCAN

Hope it works.
    ---
    Ditto! No sound samples but all Massive presets. The slight issue was upon install it seems (Mac OS 10.8.3) that MASCHINE Browser does not show Pulswerk in the Bank at all.. But a RESCAN on Preferences.. did the trick.

5. Moffit

Moffit NI Product Owner

Cheers Guys yeah i noticed that the sounds all show in samples :)

6. sowari

sowari Moderator Moderator

those are just the wavs.

sowari

7. the_prisoner

the_prisoner New Member

It's an outstanding expansion. It is my 4th, and I have to say it's probably the best. Lots of kits, and the Massive presets are really quite good.

Lot's of value here.

8. Moffit

Moffit NI Product Owner

Yeh Dis pack is deffo some nice shizzle :) Nice Bonus with my E voucher from Komplete 9 :)

9. SCARYMAN

SCARYMAN Forum Member

looking forward to getting this once I can escape from work! Looks like a well thought out expansion, right up my street! Some nice deep house sounds to play with.........:):)

10. de wouzer

de wouzer NI Product Owner

this expansion is really nice.

I learned a lot about this multi fx. they really change my sound on a positive way.
    step by step I start to understand this Maschine

11. de wouzer

de wouzer NI Product Owner

Why can Pulswerk Multi FX be found under the Kits filter?

12. uche_eke

uche_eke NI Product Owner

I'm loving it. Some of the kits are truly sublime straight out of the box