1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi all!

A quick update on our Summer of Sound sale, which went live earlier this week. While the sale has already been active both on our website and with retailers worldwide, we felt that it was not the right time to do any marketing around it. We felt that there were more important voices and messages that needed to be heard during this time.

We know that this a popular sale and that many of our regular customers look forward to this event each year, so we just wanted to let you know why we have not communicated about it so far. All communication will be going live on Monday, in the meantime, we hope that you will find something in our sale that excites you. Stay safe and happy music making.

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

re: Info about free grace period upgrade for Traktor Scratch

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR SCRATCH' started by RockyD, Nov 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockyD

RockyD NI Product Owner

And for those of us unlucky enough to purchase TS before Oct 5th, this is the link (I think) you'll need:
    https://www.native-instruments.com/index.php?id=shopdetail&L=1&prid=2553

I've dropped Thomas a PM asking if he could confirm the download includes the same stuff you get with the full TSPro (in particular the scratch sample library)

2. scratch_monkey

scratch_monkey New Member

Isn't everyone who has purchased traktor scratch going to get the ugrade for free? Thats what it seem to say on the NI microsite under pricing. That doesn't seem fare that people who buy the product now get the free upgrade and the people who bought it before don't get it.

3. TeLLy

TeLLy NI Product Owner Extraordinaire

The microsite doesn't say that EVERYONE who bought TS gets the upgrade to TSPro for free. Just those who bought within the grace period, and those who own Traktor3 AND Traktor Scratch.

4. RockyD

RockyD NI Product Owner

Does it still say "Traktor3 and Traktor Scratch", I thought they'd taken that off, but as you say the AND should be in capitals to make it clear.

@Scratch Monkey, see Thomas @ NI's post in the sticky section.

5. scratch_monkey

I just check the site and they change the requirement to get the upgrade. You have to have traktor 3 AND traktor scratch in order to get the upgrade. Before it said if you owned either you got the upgrade. Now it looks like I am going to have to buy the program to get the upgrade as I am running vista 64 on a new laptop I just bought and I need the 64 bit driver for the audio 8 driver. :angry:

6. Thomas @ NI

Thomas @ NI Administrator NI Team

I can confirm that, the only difference is that the sample library is 16bit/44.1 kHz in the download version as opposed to 24bit/96 kHz in the boxed version.

The 64bit driver for the Audio 8 DJ will be released as a free download for all TS owners next week. You don't need to upgrade just for this.

7. TeLLy

Hey Thomas, does the boxed version come with stickers? I love stickers! Especially with the snazzy updated logo. Hell I'm buying new timecode vinyl just to get new fancy logos. Send me some stickers or I will buy Serato and spit on the box then mail it to you and demand you give me money.

8. Karlos Santos

Karlos Santos Rocket Man Moderator

Not true. This was NEVER on the website or stated anywhere. Your statement is either YOUR misreading or , with respect a lie.

9. scratch_monkey

Well maybe I misread what it said but a few weeks ago I read there was going to be a free upgrade for traktor scratch users, but is see that it has change it now. Thats fine as I will probably just buy the upgrade now.

10. RockyD

RockyD NI Product Owner

Thanks Thomas.

Telly, if I had a pound for every time you make light of a thread... well I could afford the upgrade. ;-)

11. scratch_monkey

So where can I order the box version of traktor scratch pro, all I saw in the shop section was the dowloadable version. I would like to get the box version has the higher sample rates and I like reading paper verses pdfs. for the manual.

12. Karlos Santos

WHAT. it took me 3 clicks from this page to find the item you want.
    im sorry fella but first you post lies about the offer ( i will bet my house and car that there was NEVER a Free update for TS users that 'didnt' have T3 as well. the offer never changed, you misread it).
    And now you cant work the website out .

Come on now, ill quote Dr Perry from Scrubs "help me to help you , help me to help you , help me to help you"

13. scratch_monkey

Look hog cheese you obviously need to clean the sh$t from over yours eyes and ready the my post where I said that i misread the site. As for the box version of traktor scratch pro, i did find the box version but that was for the whole kit with the sound card and everything. I wasn't looking for that I was looking for the just the program of traktor scratch pro to buy in the box as I didn't want to have the downloaded version. I already have traktor scratch and wanted just the software. If I am going to be buying software I don't want to download it I want it in the box, but I could not find the box version of just the program and was asking if someone new where it was. The only box version of traktor you could buy in box was traktor pro but traktor pro isn't the same as traktor scratch pro.

14. TeLLy

Hey bitches. Shut up. Both of you. No need to go he-said-she-said. Just accept that the offer is as it is and let's all play nice in the sandbox OK?

15. Karlos Santos

Yeah scratch_monkey dial down the name calling, i never called you a name. All the versions are on the microsite. If you cant find what you want when its all there in plain English then theres no hope for you.
    Come back with a smart answer all you like, you obviously cant read.

Now the Grace Period Info is out this thread can be closed.

16. AndresM

AndresM New Member

Im still waiting for my serial number to activate pro.

How long did it take to u guys to get it?

17. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

the support is totally overworked ATM, so please be aware that all support requests can take several days...

if you dont hear from support within 5 working days, please let me know the ticket number!

18. AndresM

AndresM New Member

Will do so, so far only 2 days have passed.

Ive been using it in demo mode meanwhile and im really looking forward to use @ the club.

19. scratch_monkey

Is there a way to get the traktor scratch program in the without having to order it with all the cables and audio 8 interface. I tried through the micro site but it doesn't seem to work. I already have traktor scratch so I don't need the audio 8 and cables, I just want the software and would prefer not to download it. Also does any body know when the 64 bit driver is coming out for traktor scratch.

20. dJdAb

dJdAb NI Product Owner

I own both Traktor DJ Studio and Traktor Scratch. Am I able to upgrade for free and how?

I don't see any links for download on my support updates.

-dJ dAb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.