1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Re install 32bit plugins

Discussion in 'NATIVE ACCESS' started by sameer, Sep 17, 2018.

1. sameer

sameer NI Product Owner

Hi
    i don't see the need of installing 32bit plugins on my system . But Native access just loves to install them and if you don't it keeps asking you to repair it. Can you please look into this matter and resolve it ?
    if i desire to only keep 64bit versions of plugins NA should not feel upset about it !

regards
    sameer

2. Uwe303

Uwe303 NI Product Owner

Yes would be good I we could disable the installation of 32 bit plugins.

Uwe

3. Et_Voila

Et_Voila NI Product Owner

Hi,

At my first install. years ago : I had the folder 32bits in program files...
    I can't remember, if the choice was there while installing : This 32bits folder was empty. And stayed empty.
    That was before Native acess...

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019