Reaktor 6 Feature Suggestions

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by sowari, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Philippe

Philippe NI Product Owner

Brett answered.

2. Mark Ruben

Mark Ruben New Member

Feature Request: Individual Voice Stack Output module within Reaktor editor.

The purpose of this is firstly to enable tinkering such as building ones own analog+digital hybrid synths with all the power and modular flexibility that something like Reaktor brings to the table. The other is so that within Reaktor individual voices can be processed differently at a whim for creating rich textures which vary in ways which would otherwise be potentially unachievable.
    In as much it would also be useful for this module to send a demuxed note based midi signal indicating which voices are active such that events like envelopes related to this are triggered.

I couldn't find anything anywhere on how to do this, or for that matter find it myself. If I've somehow missed this, please let me know.
    If not, then this remains a feature request.
    Thanks.

3. Moshe B

Moshe B NI Product Owner

is it possible to see an update for the ZDF toolkit with multiple feedback inputs macros

4. hewoja

hewoja Member

Feature Request for TRK-01 to remotely change views and adjust more instrument parameters via MIDI (or Maschine controllers):

- Possibility to change remotely the view of sections (Engines / Effects, Sequencer / Master, Layer A / Global / Layer B, Amp Env A / LFO + Noise / Amp Env B,...)
    - Possibility to adjust instrument parameters remotely in the display area

5. Catman Dude

Catman Dude NI Product Owner

I posted most of this on the 'Announcing TRK-01' thread, but since no one has responded yet, I'm reposting specifically for NI.

Near as I can tell, the bypass Sequencer feature works, but only on MIDI Channel 1.
    I.e. sending MIDI data to TRK-01 in 'bypass Sequencer' mode does not work on channel 2 or 3, etc.

Is this intentional or is it simply a bug? From the pic below it seems not to be by design.
    Here's a pic of an Info from the MIDI In macro (in System I think)...
    [​IMG]
    The 'sel' input is unconnected outside this macro, so it ought to be omni = 0, and any channel should work.
    (I could understand an exception for channel 16 since that has the Root note function.)

6. MvKeinen

MvKeinen NI Product Owner

1. unlock the info-tab of Quickbusses in order to be able to insert a description.
    2. Special kind of Maschine - Multidisplay. Its contents will be displayed on the maschine MK3 screens.
    3. iteration and voice access in core
    4. Table Framework should include RAM tables

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

Can you insert a description in the Properties Info?
    No I'm wrong. It's a white text and can't be overwritten.
    I'm no Maschine user - so I don't need such special
    Yes
    ???

Last edited: Dec 16, 2020
  8. BriFi

BriFi NI Product Owner

New to Reaktor and the whole NI ecosystem since getting my M+, but from what I can tell an editable list of parameters for automation (mapping) purposes seems like it's needed big time. As far as I can tell the current workflow is yo go to each parameter, enable or disable automation, load into Maschine or KK, edit the automation pages, then load the preset back into Reaktor. Even then it only saves for that single preset, not for the whole instrument/ensemble. As we move forward into the standalone era condensing this workflow has to be a priority.

If there's an easier way or even any insight on the process it'd be much appreciated.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

As told in my post above: I'm no KK or Maschine user. Simply, I'm a builder to need no automatic module or daw.

10. BriFi

BriFi NI Product Owner

So you don't use any hardware at all to control anything, a pure mouse setup? Even an editable master list of all midi controls would assist a builder like yourself. Automation isn't used in the context of actually automating parameters in my post, but mapping them to the hardware we use to play reaktor creations.

11. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

Here is NO musical hardware - right!
    I'm no musician - a sound designer only - that's enough.
    Standalone in Reaktor is much enough to arrange audio clips in MagicMusicMaker (not a really daw)

Here are some of my creations:
    https://archive.org/details/@p_amca

12. BriFi

BriFi NI Product Owner

So then if Reaktor in it's current form is enough, why troll the feature request forum where users are requesting more functionality for their use cases?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

Do you mean NKS+Reaktor? This is possible but you've do it by yourself except newer commercial NI products like TRK-01, it's with hardware control. Take a look on NI production pages and search for NKS+Reaktor or Reaktor+hardware.
    So you're wrong to call me a troll. I'm here since 2006.

It's all in - please use it.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
  14. lord of synth

lord of synth New Member

Please update the Maschine sequencer block to support Maschine+. Thanks!
    Block idea: Please make Choral a block in Reaktor! I would like to use it to create a stereo effect from a mono signal

• Like Like x 1
  15. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

lord of synth,
    please learn to build in Reaktor and create a chorus Block. Thank you.

16. lord of synth

lord of synth New Member

maybe you should talk to someone?

17. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

Is Choral Block and Chorus Block the same for you.
    I ask you before to talk to someone.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
  18. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

Attached Files:

19. Aaron McPherson

Aaron McPherson NI Product Owner

No, I'm pretty sure he means the Choral effect from the Mod Pack: Effects : Effects Series - Mod Pack | Komplete (native-instruments.com)
    I second that - it would be really cool to have Blocks versions of all of the Mod Pack effects, as well as the Crush Pack. I would even pay for that.
    Even better would be a VST host block like they have for VCV Rack that you could load VST effects into, so you could use the stuff you have, but that's probably a harder lift.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

If it is a vstfx I can't help. I don't own vstfx by NI except RAUM - the holiday gift.
    My inspiration of RAUM is PidL - a Reaktor Block.
    Aaron, if I follow your link Choral is the NI nick name for a chorus effect.