Reaktor 6 Manuals Download

Discussion in 'REAKTOR' started by sowari, Sep 25, 2015.

1. sowari

sowari Moderator Moderator

2. Aaron McPherson

Aaron McPherson Member

There seems to be a missing figure on p.64 of the "Building in Primary" document, in the "Echo Effect Macro" tutorial (chapter 4). As near as I can tell, it ought to look something like this:
    Capture.PNG

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  3. HoosierGuy

HoosierGuy Member

I'm slowly but surely adding all of my Komplete manuals to my Kindle libraries. Great way to have easy access to the manuals across multiple devices.

image.png

• Like Like x 3
  4. Seoman303

Seoman303 NI Product Owner

The new Module-Reference is missing and I can't find the old R5 manuals on the NI-site. For those that buy the application new and didn't update it would be good to have at least the old one with the missing new features.

5. Aaron McPherson

Aaron McPherson Member

There's a module reference at the end of the "Building in Primary" document (chapter 17, p.201). There is also a macro reference at the end of "Building in Core" (chapter 6, p.125). I think they just consolidated the documentation.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Seoman303

Seoman303 NI Product Owner

:oops: Thank you, I didn't see that...

7. Exiannyc

Exiannyc Active Member

Hi everybody. Please don't overlook the Reaktor Factory Library Manual, which I think was not available on the Reaktor 6 downloads page when Reaktor 6 was first released. Especially if you mainly got attracted to Reaktor because of Blocks, you may not have noticed how much more great stuff is included in Reaktor.

There's a mind boggling array of 70 synthesizers, sequencers, and effects already on your hard drive, in the Factory Library folder, that you can play with, plug together, open up and learn from, and modify or steal parts from. I don't know how many times I've said "What? you can do THAT in reaktor?" while looking at and playing with these goodies.

Three of my favorite words: Spring Tank Reverb. Because EVERYTHING is better with spring reverb. Oh, and if you haven't plugged in an Electric Banana (a.k.a. Banaan Electrique), please try it out. I had Reaktor for a year before I stumbled on these glorious things, hiding in the Effects folder. Enjoy!

Christian

PS: No sound coming out? Make sure you understand the difference between polyphonic and monophonic aspects of Reaktor, and add voice combiners if you're connecting a polyphonic instrument to a monophonic effects unit. ; ) This is a crucial point, and it's covered in the Subtractive Synthesizer tutorial in the Building in Primary manual. Even if you're intimidated or overwhelmed by all these possibilities and all this documentation, walk through that tutorial and you'll glimpse some of the enormous potential that you now possess. Plus you'll have BUILT YOUR OWN SYNTH. What's not to like?

Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
  8. recycledcity

recycledcity New Member

Hi all, first post here. Working through the "Building in Primary" document, in the "Basic Step Sequencer" section it looks like there are a few screencaps (or maybe even more) missing from p. 87, first when then Step Filter is introduced and then after the List module is mentioned. Unfortunately, these are at the end of the lesson so I can't figure it out from other images, and the next two tutorials require the completion of this ensemble, so I'm really stuck here as a Reaktor newbie. I've contacted NI support about this already, but probably won't hear back until after the long weekend. Can anyone at least give me an idea of what to do from this point so that I can keep pushing through the documentation? Many thanks in advance!

9. Exiannyc

Exiannyc Active Member

10. recycledcity

recycledcity New Member

Thank you! I have done just that, and will hope for a reply back.

11. Aaron McPherson

Aaron McPherson Member

Yes, there are quite a few screencaps missing, unfortunately. I completed the tutorial, and here's my reconstruction of what the missing Step Filter screencap should look like:
    Step Filter.PNG
    As for the List module, here is a screencap showing what the values should be:
    List.PNG
    You can see the whole structure if you look on the following page, p.88, under "Going Further." They don't give step by step instructions, but all the modules are clearly labeled, so I had no trouble inserting the delay.

Hope this helps!

• Like Like x 1
  12. recycledcity

recycledcity New Member

You're awesome. I couldn't figure out where I was to input the different time divisions, but figured it out thanks to you. Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Exiannyc

Exiannyc Active Member

Thanks Aaron