1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Recording with Transport S88 adds notes when stop is hit (Cubase 8)

Discussion in 'KOMPLETE KONTROL SERIES' started by chitownrolla, May 17, 2016.

1. chitownrolla

chitownrolla New Member

Is anyone else having an issue when recording from the S88 transport in Cubase 8? Every time I go to record, it plays a note when the record button is struck and plays a note and records it when I hit stop on the S88 transport. This only seems to happen in Cubase. I am not having the issue with Logic Pro X.

2. chitownrolla

chitownrolla New Member

The Play button seems to be linked to Bb5, stop linked to A5, record linked to B5, loop D5, rew G5, and FFW Ab5. Anyone know why these keys may be linked to the transport buttons and how to fix it?

3. compactus

compactus NI Product Owner

Device Setup - MIDI - disable KK DAW for "All MIDI Input"

4. chitownrolla

chitownrolla New Member

Thanks, that worked!

5. jg::

jg:: NI Product Owner

Yes thanks, worked in C7.5 as well, with my S61.