Reflektor

Discussion in 'STUDIO FX' started by Auggybendoggy, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Auggybendoggy

Auggybendoggy New Member

I'm using XP64 and can't seem to get reflektor into Guitar rig while in Cubase se3.

It's odd because if I run the stand along G-rig, Reflektor is present and can be used. However, if I close it, start up Cubase se3, load in G-rig, everything works but Reflektor is not present.

I would think if it's not XP64 bit compatible, then it wouldn't run in the stand alone version either.

Any thoughts?

2. Brotwurst

Brotwurst Forum Member

I'd assume your VST version is an elder one than your standalone.
    Check for the version#s in the "About..." screen...

3. Auggybendoggy

Auggybendoggy New Member

Brot,
    Thanks I'll check on that.

I did see one other stranger behavior. When I first installed guitar rig, it was in demo mode because I didn't activate it. Reflektor and little reflektor were useable as demos in Cubase in xp64.

Once I activated, it's GONE!

wierd.

4. Auggybendoggy

Auggybendoggy New Member

Everything seems to work well when in demo mode.

I installed Cubase into the 64bit folder (programs). I then installed GRig with the 64bit driver.

Cubase was able to load Grig and Reflektor is there SO LONG AS G-RIG IS NOT AUTHROIZED.

I loaded an instance of Reflektor into Grig, used a aux send, and it works just fine.

I'll email support and let them know.

Seems like they could look at it a bit and with just a bit of effort make it XP 64 compatible.

Aug

5. Brotwurst

Brotwurst Forum Member

I see, you'll have to install and activate Reflektor as well.

6. Auggybendoggy

Auggybendoggy New Member

Brot,
    I'm not sure that's right. Once authorized the demo version of Reflektor does not show up at all after installing Reflektor. So I have doubts that if purchased a XP64 user would be able to use it - at least as a VST.