1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

[Release] Sylenth1 Preset Browser for Komplete Kontrol \ Maschine

Discussion in 'KOMPLETE KONTROL SERIES' started by JesterMgee, Dec 13, 2015.

1. JesterMgee

JesterMgee NI Product Owner

Welcome to the Sylenth1 Preset Browser Pack for the Native Instruments Komlete Kontrol software. This browser pack contains 3441 factory and bonus presets for Sylenth1 that can be loaded and browsed directly using the Komplete Kontrol software.

All presets have been "wrapped" into .nkfs files which contains the preset information, tagging information and mapped controls. Additionally, a Komplete Kontrol database file and plug-in artwork is also included to create entries in your User Library. Preset files can be browsed by type of sound and the free version contains the first 2 banks from Sylenth1. The doner version contains all 4 factory banks and a number of bonus banks.

Compatibility
    • Komplete Kontrol Software v1.5+
    • Maschine Software 2.4
    • Supports VST Only (KK does not load AU plugins)
    • Works on PC/MAC
    • Supports 32/64 Bit
    • Supports Sylenth1 v2/3
    NOTE: You must own Sylenth1 for this preset pack to work. These are only the factory presets found in Sylenth1. These presets were created using Komplete Kontrol software 1.5 but should work fine with the Maschine Software as reported by users. I cannot offer support on Maschine as I do not own it. Supports the latest version of Sylenth v3

Versions
    There is a free version that contains the first 2 factory banks all tagged and controller mapped which allows you to download and test for yourself. The donor version contains all 4 factory banks and an additional 1500 presets over 10 bonus banks

Browser & Controls
    [​IMG]

Presets are tagged and sorted as logically as possible but can be retagged easily enough if desired.

Almost all controls in Sylenth1 have been mapped to the KK software over 23 pages. Controls are grouped and tagged for easy identification and should make sense.

[​IMG]

For download and info click Here

Also Available

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Thomas A.

Thomas A. NI Product Owner

@JesterMgee Jason, it would be great if you could post your announcements also in the Maschine forum. Thanks :)

3. JesterMgee

Certainly can do. Until users reported it to work I didn't even know it did work with maschine. I can't support maschine but if it's all the same then no drama.

4. yuma

yuma NI Product Owner

Hi Jester, thänx alot for all your great work, everything works fine in maschine2.4 There is no difference between kk1.5 and maschine 2.4 Best wishes yuma

5. JesterMgee

Nice. Good to hear :)

6. Hillcow

Hillcow Member

Great work, thanks! Unfortunately, you didn't map some essential controls, like the voices of the OCSs and the ON/OFF button for the delay.

7. JesterMgee

ON/Off for delay is certainly in there:
    [​IMG]
    It's just on the page back from the main controls due to there being too many for 1 page.

The voices are missing because I had to cut something out now i'm looking. I had the option to add another page or leave out something so the voices control got the chop.

You will find some controls are not mapped simply because of the number of controls.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
  8. Hillcow

Hillcow Member

Yes, I find it incredibly annoying that you cannot create a preset for a synth, but for a single sound. So you'd had to change it for every single one.

9. JesterMgee

Just edited my reply...

Yeah I hope they do add the ability to change controls for a plugin completely but have the option to switch between plugin or preset mapping. My idea for mappings isn't going to be how everyone works.

10. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

It would also be easier if you could change the order of pages easily - then if I control needs adding you can slot it in in the best place rather than have to add it at the end or redo the whole thing

• Like Like x 2
  11. JesterMgee

I am certain they will be adding this. My guess is they had a basic feature set to get it to release to compete with Akai. It's insane not being able to easily reorder pages or controls after they are programmed and the result of many start overs on templates.

Fingers crossed we will see some more flexible tools in this area soon.

12. Hillcow

Hillcow Member

13. Syver

Syver NI Product Owner

Thank you for doing this. Really enjoying it.

14. Lee Marsalko

Lee Marsalko New Member

Has anyone got "plugin not found" when opening the presets?? I for some reason cannot get KK to find sylenth and it makes me )-;

15. JesterMgee

Can you manually load Sylenth using Menu > Plugin? If not then Komplete Kontrol has not detected Sylenth. The preset files should work if the plugin itself is loaded.

16. Lee Marsalko

Lee Marsalko New Member

Yes, I have tried that... Sylenth1 works in Logic, Bitwig and Maschine....so I'm pretty confused as to why it wont find it...and i have it searching the right directory....i even tried to make a separate sylenth folder on my desktop and just search that...still nothing....not sure if anyone else has experienced this but it's sux when you buy the s25 keyboard and cant even use it to full capacity with your fav synth

17. JesterMgee

If it is not loading into KK at all (does not appear under the plugins window) make sure you have the correct 32/64 bit version of Sylenth installed. It certainly does load in KK and once it's detected by KK the presets should simply work.

18. Lee Marsalko

Lee Marsalko New Member

Got it! Just needed jBridge. It's like 32 lives (which i have) but 32 lives is only good for AU plugins....didn't know that! Thanks for the tip and I hope this can help out some other folks too!

19. JesterMgee

Just to update Sylenth users, I have updated my Sylenth version to the latest 3.03 which works just fine with the existing NKS presets for Komplete Kontrol

The latest v3 update to Sylenth now includes 2 additional factory banks. I will be working on converting these to NKS soon which will be a free download for all registered users. You will receive an email or you can keep up to date by following our Facebook Page

• Like Like x 1
  20. JesterMgee

New Version Available (Free Update): 1.3
    [​IMG]
    Old Forum Page | Information & Download Page

This is an update to the Sylenth preset browser for Komplete Kontrol/Maschine which includes additional factory presets included with the latest v3.0 version of Sylenth plus some additional 3rd party preset banks. This will update your Komplete Kontrol browsers with another 1400 presets from the previous version. Updated artwork is also included to update images to the newer v3 look of Sylenth.

All existing users who have donated and registered can download this update for free by logging in and going to My Downloads then to Donor Downloads at the top of the page (need to be logged in to see this).

Please ensure you add "admin[at]freelancesoundlabs[dot]com" to your safe sender list (or check your junk/spam folder) especially if you need to do a password reset.