Released: Massive X

Discussion in 'MASSIVE' started by Mick @ NI, Jan 16, 2019.

1. freakydinde

freakydinde NI Product Owner

sry i thank the op was interested in a upgrade path from komplete select to Massive X, not komplete select to komplete.

2. Matt @ NI

Matt @ NI Support Team NI Team

As far as I know, there won't be such upgrade from Komplete 12 Select to Massive X (only if you own Massive itself).

EDIT : There is a crossgrade from any Komplete bundle including Massive

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  3. telecode101

telecode101 NI Product Owner

Based on EvilDragons post, I am reading this as:

if you are on Komplete Select and you do have Massive, if you upgrade to Komplete 12, you will get Massive X included in the upgrade.

http://blog.ultimateoutsider.com/2014/09/the-complete-history-of-komplete-all.html

Are you claiming there will be no more upgrade from Select to Komplete offers in the future as the Select product has been discontinued?

4. Matt @ NI

Matt @ NI Support Team NI Team

Sorry if this was unclear but I'm talking about individual purchase here not as part of Komplete. Massive X is included in Komplete 12 and up which means upgrading to those bundles would give you access to it.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

Yes Sir, I do.

6. gonzales1

gonzales1 New Member

Does massive users should pay additionally for updating X version? I mean, I want to buy massive now, will I have to pay an update amount in June to have X release?

7. Old Mike

Old Mike NI Product Owner

Yes, I think so. They are two different instruments. As stated, you could upgrade and still have both massive.

• Like Like x 1
  8. gonzales1

gonzales1 New Member

OK thx! And if they are 2 different instruments I understand old massive patches will not load in X release, isn't it?

9. Old Mike

No, they won't!

10. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

It's the name and the concept - but new coded.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Popey

Popey New Member

Hi joined this forum recently as bought komplete 12 (upgrade from komplete select 11) last year and saw this post about vouchers. What vouchers were provided as i dont recall this. Looking forward to trying mx at some point in next 30 days though.

12. Old Mike

If anybody missed it from the other thread:

• The release of MASSIVE X is coming (announced on June 27th)! It is part of the Komplete 12 offer, so you will be credited with the software automatically the day it is released (value 199 € including tax).

• Like Like x 5
  13. DanRoberts

DanRoberts NI Product Owner

Well ... it took abit of time ... but June is here :) ... so whats up??

14. EvilDragon

EvilDragon Moderator Moderator

Didn't you read the post above yours?

• Like Like x 1
  15. DanRoberts

DanRoberts NI Product Owner

Your no fun :) ... maybe I should explain as your being all serious and all. Its June. Fun product about to ship .... wheres the Hype :). the number 27 is just not enough .... do you see now :).

16. EvilDragon

EvilDragon Moderator Moderator

All the hype and trolling is in 90-pages long KvR forum thread :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. GuidoPa

GuidoPa NI Product Owner

• Funny Funny x 3
  18. Al G

Al G NI Product Owner

2 major concerns. I miss the phone support team in LA. Please tell the bosses that this is major uncool. I spent lots of money on your stuff, not having a human being to talk to, not good. Secondly. I have Machine mk3 and machine studio. i want a new Studio Mk2. I hope that is coming. Just updated to Komplete collectors edition. Good job but I have more than enough sounds already. Time for a new Machine Studio if you want more of my money. And bring back a human being that I can talk to please. having to search a forum and find the correct key words for a specific problem is time consuming. otherwise NI is great. Good job guys.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. Old Mike

Come on Baby, one more night ;)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Captain Blasto

Captain Blasto NI Product Owner

I'm a bit curious as to what time of day/time zone we can expect the roll out to happen. I'm off all day on the 27th and hoping it comes early in the day so I have some quality time with it. (PDT here)