Released: Noire

Discussion in 'KONTAKT' started by Mick @ NI, Mar 25, 2019.

1. EvilDragon

EvilDragon Moderator Moderator

2. Kalamata Kid

Kalamata Kid NI Product Owner

CELEBRATE PIANO DAY - NI favorite pianos 50% off.
    https://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/komplete/piano-day-2019/?uuh=0e1871c402fdbc49c358832fb3378909&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=Piano+Day+Sales+Special+c=piano_day+b=Komplete+t=SalesSpecial_PD&utm_content=owned
    Wow I will get Noire. I just hope Noire is one of NI favorite pianos and save 50%.
    Wow! Noire is not one of NI favorite pianos.
    If NI does not consider Noire as one of their Favorite pianos then why should it be one of my favorite pianos?

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
  3. EvilDragon

Noire just got released a few days ago, you cannot realistically expect it to be in a 50% off sale straight away.

4. Kalamata Kid

Kalamata Kid NI Product Owner

Often intro prices of software are reduced. This is commonly expected and often expectations are met.
    Yes I was expecting or hoping that the Piano Day celebration will include all the NI favorite pianos.

Gotta say it sounds great!

5. EvilDragon

I don't remember if NI ever did intro prices, that's not their tactic as far as I can tell. They do the opposite, have a number of sales throughout the year. But a new product is never released at a reduced price, as it seems.

6. Bikovr

Bikovr New Member

So, Evildragon, in your opinion no version of Komplete 12 will have the Noire available in the next weeks ?.
    I own Komplete12 Ultimate Collector Edition, and was hoping it could be part of it as a later add-on like Massive X.
    A.

7. EvilDragon

It's not my opinion. This is just not how Komplete bundle works. When you purchase Komplete, you purchase only what is contained in it. The bundle doesn't get updated with new products as they are released, that only happens in the next version of Komplete.

Massive X was supposed to be released alongside Komplete 12, but it wasn't ready in time so it was delayed. Twice. This is a special case that does not apply to these other products released after Komplete 12 got out.

• Like Like x 2
  8. SAM CA

SAM CA New Member

Here's another demo featuring 3 additional Pure Presets .(Pop Grand, In Concert & Extra Body). Extra Body preset is very cinematic at higher velocities. That's not how I used it in this demo. It's a quiet versatile piano overall!

9. LJRL

LJRL NI Product Owner

Any advantage to using Kontakt 6 Full vs Kontakt 6 Player?

10. yellowtone

yellowtone New Member

I'm considering purchasing Noire as the demos are very convincing for both stand alone piano and felt piano options, and I like the particle effect - especially how many options there are to generate different shapes in the sounds. On another forum however, someone mentioned having issues when using the particle effect with his/her computer handling the CPU. Anyone else have issues with this? I have a late 2015 iMac 27" with the i5 3.2GHz, I run a KK MKII and all my samples are on an SSD. Should I expect that Noire should run smoothly or no?

11. EvilDragon

I think you should be fine with that one. You can always reduce max polyphony in case of too many voices running asking for too much CPU.

12. yellowtone

yellowtone New Member

OK, thanks EvilDragon. I bought it today and am downloading it now. Fingers crossed! :)