1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Remix Sets not saving samples created from tracks

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by Will Day, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Will Day

Will Day New Member

Hi Guys,

I've been reading a lot about remix decks/sets and seeing quite a few issues with saving custom sets.
    The threads are dated 2013 etc so I thought I'd start a new one.

I can create a remix set, add samples from a track (these all play perfectly)
    I rename them. Play them 3 times (!) - (it's in the manual that you have to do this)
    I then save the remix set and it looks like it saves, but next the name is (0) indicating that it has no samples in it.
    So the samples are not being saved externally, or something.
    I have tried adding a few wavs from an NI remix sets (that came with Traktor) in my custom set. Now when I save it does show these two new samples.
    And when I load it to another remix deck they appear, but my loops do not.

How can I get this working please?

I'm using Traktor Pro Version 2.10.0 013
    on Win10 (x64)
    with two D2's and custom mapped Vestex VCM-600

Thanks
    Will Traktor screen grab - remix sets.JPG

2. Will Day

Will Day New Member

3. Will Day

Will Day New Member

4. Will Day

Will Day New Member

Anyone who wants to know how my issue was solved.... I had my default folders set to a different directory.
    I've reset them to default and now the samples are saving (as shown in the second image)

Also noticed that when the sample is not saved, the display shows a line (like and eq line) in the sample window. When the samples saves (after playing the loop for the third time) the sample displays as a waveform. Also the process bar at the bottom of your screen displays. (like when you analysis new tracks). Mine did this so quickly I didn't notice the first few times.

• Like Like x 1
  5. reelism

reelism New Member

this worked for me ty