1. IMPORTANT:
    We launched a new online community and this space is now closed. This community will be available as a read-only resources until further notice.
    JOIN US HERE

Replacement KOMPLETE KONTROL S49 knobs.

Discussion in 'KOMPLETE KONTROL SERIES' started by WarrenMc, Jan 3, 2022.

1. WarrenMc

WarrenMc New Member

Hey everyone,

I just bought a used KOMPLETE KONTROL S49 for cheap that has broken plastic knobs. The knobs themselves work fine just the plastic knob parts were broken (I don't know how else to describe this, sorry!).

I can't find anywhere that has replacement parts. Sure I could try third party parts but kinda want to stick with the same ones that it came with.

Any suggestions on how to get them? TIA.

2. JesterMgee

JesterMgee Well-Known Member

Maybe take a photo of exactly what you refer to. Not sure if you mean just the knob (as these simply bull off) because you say they were "broken" so if the centre plastic spindle of the encoder is busted then you would be looking at a replacement encoder + knobs and these aren't simple replacements, the encoders are touch sensitive so would need to have compatible touch sensitive knobs too.

You would probably have to contact NI directly for this one

3. WarrenMc

WarrenMc New Member

Not sure if you can see it well in this picture. Only two of just the plastic part of the knob. The actual device itself works fine.

Attached Files:

4. JesterMgee

JesterMgee Well-Known Member

Yeah so it’s not “broken” just missing 2 knobs. Contact NI support, I’d think they would have some spares somewhere they sell but who knows.