1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Replacement Records Pricing ?

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR SCRATCH' started by djDoring, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djDoring

djDoring Account Suspended

I still can't find any price details for replacement records so i hope somebody from ni reads this and can answer my question please.

thanks.

2. AudioRapture

AudioRapture NI Product Owner

Side note: Have you still not noticed that n_g is the closest thing to "somebody from NI" on these forums? And as far as I know she's not an employee but a contractor.

I'd rather have more active participation by NI myself, but I guess that's why they called it a *user* forum, not a *support* forum. :-/

But back to your question:
    Quick Google search shows US$30. That seems a bit high, but at least something to complain about. ;-)

3. PhilL

PhilL Moderator Moderator

Question Asked...

Phil

4. PhilL

And the answers...

TRAKTOR Scratch Control Vinyl - $19 / €19 TRAKTOR Scratch Control CD (Pair) - $9 / €9 Multicore Cable - Mixer Segments (Pair) - $33 / €29

These items will be available in retail and our online shop.

The Full Multicore Cable (both segments) will be available for registered users in our OLS only.
    TRAKTOR Scratch Multicore Cable $33 / €29

Vinyls and CDs will be avail. on May 1st Cables, Full and Mixer Segments will be avail. a little later. precise date tba

One more item:
    TRAKTOR Tutorial DVD - Traktor 3 Made Easy - $44 / €39 available in retail and OLS mid May.

Phil

5. buenputter

buenputter NI Product Owner

@ Phil: Thanks!

6. PhilL

No probs, my pleasure.

Phil

7. Spyral

Spyral NI Product Owner

YAY! Lol.

8. FunkyRob

FunkyRob Forum Member

Being able to buy extra multicore cables is an awesome idea, I've got 2 different systems I use that would save a lot of time. And I am definately getting that DVD now. I'm a complete idiot to all the crazy features Traktor 3 has.

Anybody ever notice how serato put a bunch of official video tutorials on their user forum? It's sure disapointing that NI never did that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.