1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Replika, Supercharger query w.r.t. Komplete 12 Ultimate

Discussion in 'STUDIO FX' started by LoveEnigma, Nov 7, 2018.

1. LoveEnigma

LoveEnigma NI Product Owner

Hi,

I saw on the Komplete 12 comparison chart that the Komplete 12 Ultimate includes Replika XT and Supercharger GT and not the simpler Replika and Supercharger versions.

So if I buy Komplete 12 Ultimate, but want the standard versions of Replika and Supercharger too, do I need to purchase them separately? Can't K12U users have them for free? Just curious to know if this is possible.

I appreciate any answers. Thanks!

2. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

3. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

4. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

You're right and I'm wrong K12 contains the simple versions K12 U and K12 U CE the XT and GT versions.
    Please contact NI

• Like Like x 1
  5. LoveEnigma

LoveEnigma NI Product Owner

Hmmm. Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I think I will have to contact NI once I get K12U or K12U CE.

Might sound strange, but I have Replika and Replika XT update as well as Supercharger and Supercharger GT update. However, if I get K12U/CE, I plan to resell them as they will become redundant. But since K12U/CE don't offer the standard versions of Replika and Supercharger, I will have to keep them and resell only their update versions.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018