1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Responding to questions in the UL

Discussion in 'REAKTOR' started by Chet Singer, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Chet Singer

Chet Singer NI Product Owner

Occasionally people ask me questions about my instruments while posting comments in the UL. And those questions sit there for days, weeks, or even months because I don't regularly click on my own instruments.

I feel bad about that because sometimes I could've been helpful, and now they've probably stopped looking for an answer. Is there a way to be notified when someone comments so that I can respond to questions?

• Like Like x 6
  2. Ken88

Ken88 NI Product Owner

Very good point. And some people (including me) have different user names in the forum and user library, so it can be very confusing.
    I wish that NI merged the forum and library databases

• Like Like x 2
  3. colB

colB NI Product Owner

nope!

All you can do is leave a message asking folks to post any questions or requests to the forum.
    NI should really get this sorted out. No reason I can think of why we shouldn't be able to receive notifications if someone posts a comment on one of our UL pages.

• Like Like x 6
  4. Thala

Thala NI Product Owner

my guess is they cant merge, since everybody can create an forum account. asking questions about a product before buying for example.
    the ul is for reaktor users only...
    sad story needs to be fixed since years :(

edit: reaktor... not reason.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ZooTooK

ZooTooK NI Product Owner

We've asked for this like 10 years ago.... still waiting...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

It was here like Colin wrote - in the old U/L!

7. ZooTooK

ZooTooK NI Product Owner

8. Vincent jogia

Vincent jogia New Member

Hi native intruments,
    I’ve been using komplete for a few years now, but I read that from 31st may 2020 onwards, a range products from komplete will be unable to download into my new computer, what if I update the newest version komplete, would I still be able to access the old range komplete products into my new computer?