1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Reverse-Playback-Bug...

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by bigbadselecta, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haka

haka New Member

Ok I had a similar problem and didnt think anything of it. However was doing a favour for a mate at the time and had to play there choice for a bridal waltz through it. I freaked out. My fix at the time was to change deck a to deck b and back again. Seemed to fix it up.

I would be spewing if this happened in a club.

Is anyone who uses the time code cd's having a problem similar or not? If not is has to be something to do with the process from the vinyl no?

2. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

3g

3. Beau_Bubbles

Beau_Bubbles New Member

Yeah I've been getting this too. Generally on the same tracks, in the same place. Haven't managed to record the signal yet. My needles are old, but not dusty.

The 4-5 times it has happened it just does it in the middle of a track, and if I just stop the plater for a split second it plays back normally again. I am running it in absolute mode always.

Hope that helps?

4. djquartz

djquartz NI Product Owner

We need more information such as what version of TS are you running and which Audio 8 DJ driver you are using.

If you are using outdated versions please upgrade.

5. Beau_Bubbles

Beau_Bubbles New Member

I have the latest version, and the latest upgrades.
    I only purchased/intalled the thing a couple of months back.

6. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

these two sentences are excluding each other... ;)
    please check your version by clicking on the TS logo!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.