1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Rig Kontrol input/output spikes, audio cuts out

Discussion in 'Technical Issues - KOMPLETE (Archive)' started by vector2, Apr 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vector2

vector2 New Member

Currently using Rig Kontrol 3 with a core2duo 2ghz, 4gb ram, vista 64 HP. No matter what I set my latency to, the output and input meters on my rig kontrol (and in amplitube/GR3) will spike exactly every 10 seconds even when my instrument isn't plugged in. When the spikes occur, the audio will cut out. Anyone have any ideas what's going on?

2. Marc_S

Marc_S NI Product Owner

Are you on the newest Guitar Rig (3.2.x) that is 64-bit compatible? Also, make sure you disable speed stepping and hyperthreading in your BIOS.

3. ew

ew Moderator Moderator

Just speedstepping here, Marc- the i7s are the only ones of the Core series that use HT.

However, with a spike that regular, you've got something else causing DPC spikes (which are what you're hearing). Network adapter disabled? What are you using for graphics? Power scheme in Windows set to always on?

ew

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.