1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

RME RPM vs. Audio8

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR SCRATCH' started by kidcasio, Apr 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kidcasio

kidcasio NI Product Owner

First off, does anyone know if the RME RPM will be compatible with Traktor Scratch? Also, anyone have any experience comparing the sound quality with the Audio 8. I know the Audio8 has Cirrus D/A converters, how about the RME? It'd be great to find the absolute best possible sound for Traktor Scratch.

cheers.

raf

2. AudioRapture

AudioRapture NI Product Owner

3. kidcasio

Thanks AR,

I guess I was confused by the Crossgrade offer:

------

TRAKTOR SCRATCH Crossgrade Offer

Includes: TRAKTOR SCRATCH full package.
    Note: You can keep your existing hardware!

---

Which led me to believe you can use existing hardware (Ie. Rane's Serato) with the Traktor Scratch software. I wonder why they say that anyway?

4. AudioRapture

AudioRapture NI Product Owner

You are not the first one to stumble over this - basically this means that you do not have to send in your competing product as proof that you own it. You do have to provide a sales receipt, though.

There was some concern on the forums that you would have to send in your "old" hardware to qualify for the cross-grade - but why would NI want tons of competing hardware products?

5. kidcasio

Ahhh. now it all becomes clear to me... thanks AudioRapture. I was hoping that they'd wan't to keep it open out of the kindness of their heart... ;)

here's hoping the Audio8 sounds as good as the RME interfaces.

cheers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.