1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

S4 and turntables

Discussion in 'KONTROL S2 / KONTROL S3 / KONTROL S4' started by TherapyBE, Jun 9, 2013.

1. TherapyBE

TherapyBE New Member

Hi,

I am currently using Traktor Scratch Duo 1 but I would love to combine my turntables with an S4.

What hardware and/or software do I need to add to my current setup, besides the S4 of course, to get this up and running?

Thanks in advance.

2. makar1

makar1 Forum Member

Does the S4 not work as a timecode interface with Scratch Duo? If not, you'll need to buy the Software and Timecode kit.

3. TherapyBE

TherapyBE New Member

I have no idea, I haven't found much info on combining turntables with an S4.

4. KLH

KLH NI Product Owner

I would assume that you'll have to run TSP/TSD v2. If you can do that, then the S4 can be the interface for TSP/TSD v2.

If you're on TSP/TSDv1, I would assume that the S4 isn't supported.

-KLH