1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi all!

A quick update on our Summer of Sound sale, which went live earlier this week. While the sale has already been active both on our website and with retailers worldwide, we felt that it was not the right time to do any marketing around it. We felt that there were more important voices and messages that needed to be heard during this time.

We know that this a popular sale and that many of our regular customers look forward to this event each year, so we just wanted to let you know why we have not communicated about it so far. All communication will be going live on Monday, in the meantime, we hope that you will find something in our sale that excites you. Stay safe and happy music making.

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

S4 fader problem please help

Discussion in 'KONTROL S2 / KONTROL S3 / KONTROL S4' started by mrpud, Sep 9, 2013.

1. mrpud

mrpud Forum Member

Hi all, I was mixing on my s4 yesterday and when I put fader a all the way to the top, the fader on to software for deck a would slowly drop to about half way. The only way I was able to keep the fader up on the software was by not having the fader on the s4 all the way. Does anyone know if there is a fix for this please or could it be a bug? I'm using a Mac pro tower 12core with traktor 2.6.2. Thanks

2. tmccoy

tmccoy Forum Member

Try vacuuming out the fader then if still no good, then consider trying some contact cleaner.

3. mrpud

mrpud Forum Member

thanks tmccoy, I'll give that a go