1. IMPORTANT:
    We launched a new online community and this space is now closed. This community will be available as a read-only resources until further notice.
    JOIN US HERE
NOTICE:

Our Traktor Pro Public Beta is available again in our new online community. Join us if you want to try new features.

MORE INFO

S4Mk3 glitches..

Discussion in 'KONTROL S2 / KONTROL S3 / KONTROL S4' started by DJDQmusic, Dec 22, 2021.

1. DJDQmusic

DJDQmusic Member

So the attached video shows my S4Mk3 playing with the latest version of Traktor Pro 3 and I don't know if it's the software or the hardware that has issues. When I pause/cue the left deck the waveform starts moving backwards and there is a constant rumbling sound which I turned up the volume so you can hear it. The level meter shows the glitch as well.. what to do?
    I am using new imac with Monterey 12.2.
    Any suggestions to what the problem may be?
    Video link....

2. Niledo

Niledo New Member

Hi, I've got a kind of same problem with my S4MK3. Sometimes, when I pause/cue, I've got some noises as you can hear in the video.
    The only solution that I found for the moment is to press the TT mode on the S4 and desactivate it.
    It looks like there is a problem with the encoder of the TT mode.
    Try it and keep us inform if it works for you.

3. olafmol

olafmol NI Product Owner

Could maybe be a USB ground loop. Try another USB port or cable, or change to/from USB hub.