1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Sample start/end point editing impossible

Discussion in 'KOMPLETE KONTROL SERIES' started by Reefius, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Reefius

Reefius NI Product Owner

I'm trying to edit the end point of a drumloop via the KK software, but every time I zoom in using the mouse scrollwheel and try to fine tune the end point, the display automatically zooms out again.
    This makes it completely impossible to properly set the start or end point of a sample.

Here's a video showing the problem:

I've submitted this bug also on the Centercode beta site.

2. Reefius

Reefius NI Product Owner

Am I the only one having this issue? o_O

3. JesterMgee

JesterMgee NI Product Owner

Maybe the only one using loops/samples in KK? I've never touched the sampler or have any samples imported into KK personally so no idea.

4. pranaearth

pranaearth NI Product Owner

See my response on centercode