Schrödinger's Battery

Discussion in 'BATTERY' started by Mikey 3000, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Mikey 3000

Mikey 3000 New Member

Bought Komplete for the keyboard stuff and was pretty stunned when I discovered Battery in there and started fooling around with it. It's amazing.

BUT

While Battery works great in standalone mode on my system, when I load it up as an AU plugin in Logic it's got no list of sounds and if I try to navigate down the the folder where they should be, it looks empty.

If I load a sample into Battery within Logic it plays and behaves fine – just none of the kits are available.

So my question is: "Huh?"

2. Jeremy @ NI

Jeremy @ NI Support Team NI Team

Hey Mikey,
    If you go in your mac's system preferences, under Security & Privacy, make sure that Logic and Battery 4 have Full Disk Access. Once you' ve done that, can you load your kits now ?

3. Mikey 3000

Mikey 3000 New Member

Hi, thanks for replying. That Security & Privacy functionality you describe is only for 10.14 and up. I'm still on 10.13.

I now realise that all of the kits have disappeared in standalone mode too. They're still visible on disk and they are listed as 'loaded' in Native Access but they're not accessible from within the app - the preferences are pointing at the right path but they don't load despite multiple reboots etc.

4. Jeremy @ NI

Jeremy @ NI Support Team NI Team

Ok, we'll have to have a deeper look, please get in touch with this typeform and submit a request : https://bit.ly/NISupport_Battery