Scratch master Pro is Live and available!

Discussion in 'REAKTOR' started by Michael O'Hagan, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Michael O'Hagan

Michael O'Hagan NI Product Owner

After a long and dedicated journey it's finally here...

https://unitedaudio-artists.com/

There is a playlist on my youtube channel showing what SMP can do and some videos about how to use it, more videos will be coming in the near future.

Scratch Master pro features...

8 selectable slice points
    8 Scratch Action Envelopes
    8 Gating Rate Triggers with selectable rates
    4 banks that can hold up to 128 samples each
    Over 100 included samples in vocal phrases and synth tones
    4 LFO modulators that are Scratch capable
    4 ADSR modulation envelopes
    8 midi cc macro inputs
    8 selectable key velocity controls for assigning specific key to modulate specific parameters.
    A 12 point modulation routing matrix
    A complex pattern Sequencer with 16 patterns and pattern arrangement.
    Eq, Overdrive, Stereo Delay and Reverb FX
    all key triggers are assignable to any midi key.

Scratch Master Pro Features 4 modes of operation for various playing styles.

Scratch Master Pro is powered by Reaktor and works in the Free Reaktor Player and also in the full version of Reaktor 6.3.1 or later

Please let me know if you have any questions about Scratch Master pro.

Thanks to everyone here for all their help over the years.

Michael.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  2. p1afff

p1afff NI Product Owner

congratulations !

3. michel thouseau

michel thouseau New Member

I bought it, looking forward to receiving it

• Like Like x 1
  4. Michael O'Hagan

did you get your download link? every sale so far has gotten them in like 30 seconds. did you receive yours?

Also, did you check your spam folder, a new website often gets flagged as spam even when it's not.

I emailed you directly to double check on this.

so let me know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Michael O'Hagan

The live input at the top is for FX processing, so you can use the pattern gates and EQ, Delay, Overdrive and reverb on incoming audio.

are you SJ, I sent you an email just a minute ago.

• Like Like x 1
  6. KoaN

KoaN NI Product Owner

Impressive work and project there! That is clearly the ultimate scratching machine! Hehe.
    Very complex modulations are possible...this could be a killer for general modulations as well...not only the pitch of a sample...i can easily imagine a mod of this focused more on modulating effect parameters...filter,chorus,amplitude etc.
    Could be a good idea for a future project of yours.
    Edit (Hmm or maybe i checked too quickly and you can already do that?...need to check!)

7. michel thouseau

michel thouseau New Member

------------------------
    I received your email with my serial number. Thank you. But no download links, and not in spam

8. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

Michael, is this a replacement for Traktor?

9. paisley

paisley New Member

the hard work, by multiple NI employees, presumably, and science, put into the multi breakpoint generator is too much for this ensemble or instrument to be a product when the work put into the patch is considerably and noticeably less than what was put into the main component of the 'work' which is the breakpoint envelope. which was so difficult to make that the developers gave up on the idea of cleaning up the code, because its "spider web code" and can't reasonably be dealt with. this is an illegal 'work', due to it being for sale and as such, is contraband. ask any lawyer and they'll tell you this will be the 'common sense' judgement and that if they really looked, there would be a solid precedent for a guilty judgement in this scenario. but its a small market, so they may get away with it.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Michael O'Hagan

You do realize that the multi breakpoint envelope is an included element in Reaktor right?

And that NI themselves looked over my program for approval of quality and functionality before allowing me to release it under the official Reaktor Player licensing system in a partnership with them?

If my work was illegal or "contraband" as you call it they would have just said no.

You don't need to ask a lawyer when the creators of the module in question have agreed and approved of your use of the module in your work.

Just saying...

• Like Like x 2
  11. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

If there is something in your monster I coded - it's for free .. for everyone - commercials also.
    Multibreakpoint basic is part of Reaktor library - so NOT illegal.

paisely needs a lawyer for telling fake news.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
  12. KoaN

KoaN NI Product Owner

Do you know "Oh Ok" by any chance? You seem to have things in common...maybe you both studied at the same law school...

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. paisley

paisley New Member

u know what? online stalking is real, and this person happens to live in my city. they run dozens of accounts because they have been messing with music software since the very early two thousands, if that helps put things into perspective. we both learned our ropes at the same time and now they are using extreme levels of online force, to instigate my suicide. including spreading rumors and turning all of my past friends against me. coerced suicide is real, and its happening to me on this forum and in the user library with coded messages. as stupid as that sounds, its supposed to sound stupid. its supposed to make me sound crazy. and this person grew up in a very large home, and i grew up in a mobile home. a rich entitled brat decimating a love and music rival, online and in real life.

14. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

Michael, do you now paisley? Do you ever met him? Or is he like Rulgert and oh ok?

15. sleen

sleen NI Product Owner

Yeah banned and account created same day. Seems likely.

• Like Like x 1
  16. KoaN

KoaN NI Product Owner

Very obvious to me that Rulgert,Oh Ok and Paisley are all the same person...same speeches about laws,conspiracies and being a victim.
    He needs help that's for sure.
    It's getting a bit tiresome though...hijacking everything.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Michael O'Hagan

I have no idea who this dude is aside from him posting here.

• Like Like x 1
  18. p1afff

p1afff NI Product Owner

Yeah same apparent kind of personality.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Mick @ NI

Mick @ NI Banaholic NI Team

Paisley is the same dude as thesmithsonian, and as oh ok in the User Library. They are all banned now.

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Michael O'Hagan

Thanks.

• Like Like x 1