1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Selling the 50€ codes

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by elte, Jan 18, 2019.

1. elte

elte NI Product Owner

i dunno if its against the policy but if somebody has all expansions and has no use of the discount code (like doesnt need any NI product) so I would buy the code a lil bit cheaper. I dont wanna violate the rules just want some expansions I cant fully aford.

2. René must be Unique

René must be Unique NI Product Owner

I do not think they are transferable.

3. mykejb

mykejb NI Product Owner

I have pretty much everything, although I'm sure there'll be some expansion or other coming along to spend it on!

4. Matt @ NI

Matt @ NI Support Team NI Team

Not possible! As indicated in our terms and conditions: "2. The e-voucher is personalized and only for use by the appointed addressee/user. It is not transferable and may not be re-sold."
    https://www.native-instruments.com/en/support/e-voucher-terms-and-conditions-2018/

5. Matt @ NI

You can just have them purchase the expansion and sell it to you instead of the voucher ;)

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. mykejb

mykejb NI Product Owner

Is there a time limit on these vouchers? It doesn't mention one but thought it best to check

7. Matt @ NI

Usually, vouchers expire after 6 months but those provided via newsletter might have different conditions.

8. Goon

Goon NI Product Owner

Expiry is July 2019