Session Strings Pro 2 Rhythm Animator Keyswitch Use.

Discussion in 'KONTAKT' started by Johnbee, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Johnbee

Johnbee New Member

Is it possible to change the articulations in the Rhythm Animator using key switches? The manual, and the fact that there are "keys" in the interface indicates this is possible, but how is it done? How can I change from one articulation to another using the my keyboard or a MIDI note?

Thanks
    John B.:)

2. Uwe303

Uwe303 NI Product Owner

3. Johnbee

Johnbee New Member

Thanks for posting this video, but it's as useless as the manual. Why do the manuals and videos only tell you WHAT'S possible but not tell you HOW TO DO WHAT'S POSSIBLE??!! The creator of this video fails to tell you how to save the USER presets that the USER creates. He just glosses through it. Nice that HE knows it. I wish he could tell ME how to! First of all, this should be pointed out more thoroughly in the manual. You pay hundreds of $$$$$$ for a program and there's no detail on how to use it. This doesn't solve my issue at all, but thanks Uwe, for trying.
    John B:)

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
  4. Uwe303

Uwe303 NI Product Owner

yes he shows it but you don´t see the mouse pointer, go on phrase then you have load and save 10 user presets and under that the factory phrases. And if you want to switch from keyboard the factory presets i guess you have to save them as user phrases.
    it´s shown from min 10 on, or i totally missunderstand you maybe.

Uwe

5. Johnbee

Johnbee New Member

I think I figured it out. I'm using SSP2, even though I have both SS pros, I'm preferring to use 2 right now. I purchased Groove3s video series on this program and while it says you have to enter MIDI sequencer notes at between C-2 and A-2, in my DAW (Cakewalk) this is actually the C0 range. Thanks anyway for your help, Uwe.
    :)JB

6. Uwe303

Uwe303 NI Product Owner

As I said try the lowest oktaves - have fun.

Uwe