1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Setting Traktor Pro to auto jump to first cue point

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by jester7_11, Jan 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jester7_11

jester7_11 NI Product Owner

I have been struggling to find an option that will allow Traktor Pro to automatically jump to the first defined cue point on an analyzed track on loading.
    Can anybody help with this?

This would probably be assigned to the first beat and not the first beatgrid line as currently seems to happen.

I have removed the function that automatically inserts cue point 1 and beatgrids from there.

Much appreciated.

2. milesahead

milesahead Forum Member

put a "load"-marker at the point where you want tp to load the track

3. MichelR

MichelR Forum Member

By...

..struggling you mean typing the question here?

:)

There are different types of cue points, once you see that, everything makes sense.

4. garysulter

garysulter NI Product Owner

Say's it all.......:lol:

5. jester7_11

jester7_11 NI Product Owner

thanks guys - hadn't even seen that and was looking in my preferences!
    duh-uh..

6. DiscoNova

DiscoNova NI Product Owner

Worth noticing is that this currently doesn't work too well if you're using timecode control in absolute mode. In relative mode it... kinda works, but not really. By the specs of the upcoming 1.0.3 update, this has been taken care of there with the "new Advanced Relative Mode" - at least that is how it sounds.

Edit: Actually, I don't see what in this would be so hard to implement. Just have the "load marker" be where the playback is at in the end of the "lead in"-track of the control record, and be done with it :)

7. Marc_Tf

Marc_Tf NI Product Owner

I would still prefer an option that Traktor loads to the fist marker, whatever it is..
    Except when there is a loadmarker, the use that marker instead.

Everybody wins like that right?

The first marker of my track is usually a beatmarker.
    Now I need to put 2.. on top of each other.. for 2000+ tracks..

So gimme that option to load to first marker, whatever kind.

8. garysulter

garysulter NI Product Owner

+1 :D

9. Marc_Tf

Marc_Tf NI Product Owner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.