1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi all!

A quick update on our Summer of Sound sale, which went live earlier this week. While the sale has already been active both on our website and with retailers worldwide, we felt that it was not the right time to do any marketing around it. We felt that there were more important voices and messages that needed to be heard during this time.

We know that this a popular sale and that many of our regular customers look forward to this event each year, so we just wanted to let you know why we have not communicated about it so far. All communication will be going live on Monday, in the meantime, we hope that you will find something in our sale that excites you. Stay safe and happy music making.

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Several Problems from Traktor Scratch 1.3vers!

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by DJ Chum, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJ Chum

DJ Chum New Member

hi all DJ and the technical support staffs:)

Im having problems with Traktor Scratch 1.3vers!

this is my setup:
    • Numark TT500
    • Standton SK One Mixer
    • window xp (SP3) 3Ghz, 2gb ram
    • Shure M447

Everytime I open the the Traktor Scratch! it will show up a error message!

This is the error message
    (exception processing message c00000a3 parameters 75b6bf7c475b6bf7c75b6bf7c)

2nd thing is when I play Timecode vinyl I cant play on the phone(it gives me the fax machine sound ONLY)! but when I switch to Line I can play & control the music.:confused: I did follow the manual and plug the RCA cables correctly!
    (I mean the switch is on the mixer! not on the RCA cables!)

3rd problem is I didnt get the OK from the scratch patten!

the last problem is when i play the music with the timecode vinyl! i can hear some pop or distortion. i tried with the Pro demo version it seems fine to me!

Please help me to fix those problems!
    thank you!:D

2. DJ Chum

DJ Chum New Member

ok i played around this afternoon!

it seems the distortion is gone! but the error message are still given!

3. TeLLy

TeLLy NI Product Owner Extraordinaire

1) Have you totally uninstalled and reinstalled Traktor Scratch and the Audio8 driver? I mean really get in there, delete registry entries, etc.

2) If you switch your mixer to phono, all you will hear is the "fax machine sound" because that's all that is going to phono. What were you expecting to hear?

3) I don't understand this question - are your calibrations failing? What error messages are you getting?

What are your other system specs besides RAM and processor? Are you running a laptop? ACPI? Have you disabled wifi or bluetooth?

4. DJ Chum

DJ Chum New Member

Yes I did totally uninstalling the Traktor Scratch and the Audio 8 driver!

2. I thought the music come from the phone! Now i know the music come from the Line!

3 the error message is exception processing message c00000a3 parameters 75b6bf7c475b6bf7c75b6bf7c

i use PC window xp sp3, p4 HT 3ghz and 2gb ram. I didn't disabled the wifi. i dont have bluetooth either.

5. TeLLy

Have you filed a ticket with NI support about that error message?

6. DJ Chum

DJ Chum New Member

Yes i did

7. TeLLy

Wicked, hope they can help you out then.

8. DJ Chum

DJ Chum New Member

I still waiting to reply me!

9. DJ Chum

DJ Chum New Member

Finally I found a solution from the this forum it fix the error message!

now everything works fine!

thank you

10. djASa

djASa New Member

How was it resolved?

I am having the same problem. Can you point me in the right direction? thanks

11. DJ Chum

DJ Chum New Member

which error do you have?

Okay I tell you all! if you hear the pop sound try to switch off the wireless, MSN, P2P software.

did you get the same error message? if you do. go to system properties > hardware > device manager > disable the floppy driver! that will fix the error!

the scratch patten OK just ignore it you wont see it!

i suggest NI should fix all the problems from the new upgrade! but I don't think they will release it! since they release the Pro. the software is not that prefect and they need to fix it asap!

they should reply email within few days only! not a week! (I still don't get the email from NI for a week now) i am very disappointing for the support!

i hope this solutions help you and have fun with your DJing!

12. Dysfunction

Dysfunction New Member

Thank you kindly,

this has fixed the problem.

It doesn't reflect well on NI, that they haven't got back to you, and like you said they probally won't bother fixing it now pro is out.

If thats their attitude then they may find people making their way over to serato rather then sticking with NI. Especially now they've joined with ableton.

Thanks again

13. stings

stings New Member

no scratch scope, tons of noize in speakers, and piles of distortion on channel 2

hi guys, i'm very new to all this digital dj stuff so please forgive me. changing to cdj's was a big deal! Anyway after having trouble installing i've got it done, but on starting it up first problem is i can't see the timecode scope just a graph showing me position on a vinyl. On channell 1 everything is fine as far as i know, but channel 2 is very distorted, and along with all this there is a load of noize in the speakers permantly, only going when turning off amp. As you can imagine this is seriously annoying when trying to get it right, cant wait till all this stuff works! My cpu thing registers a little movement nothing mad so i'm stuck, please someone any ideas? I'm running acer 5620Z cdj 800's djm 600

14. Rasmuffin

Rasmuffin NI Product Owner

To get the scopes click on the vinyl circle thing. Then click RST to calibrate. Make sure the Audio8 is going into line in of the mixer for both channels and turn down Traktor's master out as to not clip. If the noise in your monitors is constant without playing tracks trouble shoot for a possible ground loop likely at the laptop three prong adapter. Also, make sure the Audio8 is set to line and not phono for timecode input.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.