Should I be Holding out on Updating macOS 11.2 UP and TP3 3.4.1

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mrrodc, Jun 22, 2021.

  1. mrrodc

    mrrodc New Member

    Messages:
    11
    Hi everyone,

    I've been holding on upgrading my macOS since the beginning of the year as well as TP3 from February.
    At a quick glance, I am not finding either people who has upgraded without having major issues or just who may be still holding on before upgrading.
    Every year, it's the same as I hold off from announcement time in Oct-Nov until a few months but this time I've held a good while.
    I play weekly and just don't want to be in a situation that I'm locked out or having issues. We all don't want to be caught like that, so I am just inquiring if anyone is up to mac OS 11.4 and has TP3 3.4.2 going at the same time with no issues or if they do. Any information would be greatly appreciated as some others may be in the same boat.

    Thank you.
     
  2. Simchris

    Simchris NI Product Owner

    Messages:
    877
    Clone your os drive, update clone see how it works. Issues, go back to orig. drive.
     
  3. mrrodc

    mrrodc New Member

    Messages:
    11
    Thanks Simchris! I'll look into doing that!! Great Idea!! I'm not a Mac person per say but I'll find a drive somewhere to clone this bad boy and at least have that option to go to!!!