1. IMPORTANT:
    We launched a new online community and this space is now closed. This community will be available as a read-only resources until further notice.
    JOIN US HERE
NOTICE:

Our Traktor Pro Public Beta is available again in our new online community. Join us if you want to try new features.

MORE INFO

New skipping through a track using the seek bar will sometimes return the playhead to the very beginning

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by wayfinder, Nov 24, 2021.

1. wayfinder

wayfinder Active Member

Managed to capture video of this behavior: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YZB9ZEAdr9_rLxnrmIwti7dkk3OCZ0z0/view?usp=sharing

I'm skipping forward through a playing track, and toward the end, one of the clicks moves the playhead to the start of the track. This happens on about every fifth or so track, and not always on the same ones (or in the same place), so I don't think it's to do with something in the file.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Owner

Owner Active Member

good catch, thank you. this also happens sometimes and (for me) not reproducible when i play with Timecode DVS, without scrolling through the track. mostly near the end of a track and with different types of file formats (wav. aiff. mp3. m4a.)

3. Jonas C @ NI

Jonas C @ NI NI Team NI Team

I've been able to reproduce this once very randomly.

I still wonder if it's not linked to the quant/snap mode. My theory would be that Traktor is looking for the grid but can't load it for a reason and then has no choice to jump at the beginning of the track.
    Did you already had this without having "quant" or "snap" option enable ?

Anyway, I've filled this as TP-16711.

4. wayfinder

wayfinder Active Member

This happens with quant and snap on or off, just managed to confirm that!

5. Jonas C @ NI

Jonas C @ NI NI Team NI Team

Ok ! Thank you !

6. Owner

Owner Active Member

quant and snap always off.

• Informative Informative x 1