1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Slow music issue

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by luisfmoreira, Jul 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luisfmoreira

luisfmoreira Forum Member

Hi everyone,

I'm using traktor Pro 1.1.2.004 with Osx 10.5.7 and I'm having a weird issue:

When I stop the music on both decks and wait for like 5 minutes, when I press play again the music is very slow although the tempo remains unchanged, what can I do about it?

2. jltnol

jltnol Forum Member

Well... it can't be "slow" and have the "tempo remain the same", as they describe the same thing.

Do you mean that the "pitch" remains the same, while the tempo is slower?

Does this happen to the tracks that were previously loaded, or are you loading new tracks when this happens?

3. luisfmoreira

luisfmoreira Forum Member

Hi, I really wrote what I meant, it display the same tempo but the song plays very slowly and distorted, this happens if a song is loaded and I stop it for a while than when I play it again sometimes it's slow. Also, everything that I load on the decks after it happens also becomes slow but the tempo reading is unchanged.

4. goonzy

goonzy Modérateur

Don't you have another song at 1/2 tempo on one of the other deck

5. TeLLy

TeLLy NI Product Owner Extraordinaire

During the 5 minute wait, does your computer go into standby or anything like that? Some have reported an issue with using TP after the computer is brought back from standby.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.