1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

So it comes with 2.6.9

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by certifiedbeatz, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Fya6769

Fya6769 New Member

Thanks for the reply. Do you know when they will release the 2.6.9 update?

2. Trevorhor

Trevorhor NI Product Owner

I’m using the Mk1 and it runs perfectly with current software. NI has supported its Maschine early adopters better than any other hardware company I know. 8 years! Thats 56 dog years and a million in tech years. Mk1 is great...but I am so ready to upgrade to Mk3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. Mr36

Mr36 NI Product Owner

As far as I know, it was scheduled for October 5th, the official release date if the Mk3, but it looks like they will have to push that forward and/or offer beta software to those who have their Mk3 already.

4. Fya6769

Fya6769 New Member

OMG THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR THE ASSISTANCE!!!! In the meantime I'll just go back to the MK2. Once again thanks!

5. Fya6769

Fya6769 New Member

Yeah I still have the MK2 actually I have 2 of them one is brand new, I'll just go back to old faithful until they release the new update.

6. certifiedbeatz

certifiedbeatz NI Product Owner

So basically this is dor the new hardware not current if so your new 9.23.17 policy would have been followed in years past.. omg 2.6.8 there is a post on that one.. man its either the mods are not with it or developers.. so what foing to change there users with the sodtware did they get another inkomplete hardware release... dollars dont make cents sometimes and when you spend it and you preach a new policy just goes to show its about the dollar not the substance of your product.. push new features and never fix what wrong with it.. another controller using the same inkomplete software...

7. certifiedbeatz

8. theinvis

theinvis NI Product Owner

so does the new software record mutes now, and also does it have the groove extraction feature?

9. QueMusiQ

QueMusiQ NI Product Owner

You’re right. It’s a big conspiracy. You know, I’d go away and never come back. Even to the forums! THAT’ll learn um!

• Like Like x 1
  10. certifiedbeatz

Lol either a thorn in there side or a friend with tough talk.. kust the obvious but i guess no one cares...

11. certifiedbeatz

I'll answer that one no maybe 3.0 or 4.0 by then your gonna need to move all your gear into your dining room to have enough space for new products same requests.. also i think there restricting how many post i had to wait 760 seconds to post again.. i think they know im on to them... president trump is taking over this forum....lol

12. mezzurias

mezzurias NI Product Owner

So better communication and all that jazz that NI was talking about a year ago. Completely forgotten and abandoned. Okay, Guess that was all lip service after all.

13. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

Better communication and listing all the features in an upcoming software release are different things.

14. Organik_Dream

Organik_Dream NI Product Owner

Hi Mick please if you can mention to developers to find a solution for Mac users for Maschine when it comes to vst file management . Currently all vst,s have to be in a specific location specified by Maschine otherwise it will not be found . Which means Mac users can not organize their vsts in their daw hosts for example Abelton because if we do Machine will not be able to read it so we end up with vsts in our daws all over the place. Also having multiple vsts in different locations didn’t help. Windows users don’t have that problem , is it really impossible to solve ? Please pass it through .Thanks

15. Sean Furr

Sean Furr New Member

Driving me nuts. Got my MK3 and Kontrol MK2 S49 today and neither of them are recognized by software. I can get the keys working on the Kontrol if I'm using running Kontrol standalone. Hoping they fix this ASAP by releasing latest software.

16. Sean Furr

Sean Furr New Member

I got my Kontrol MK2 and Maschine MK3 today and neither of them are working. I can get the keys working on the MK2 if I run Kontrol standalone, but otherwise they are just paper weights for now. Is this because I've received them early before a planned software release? Really frustrating.

17. Mr36

Mr36 NI Product Owner

I see why you say this, but I disagree. Updating that sticky with some info about the upcoming release was a small but significant example of better communication. It wasn't updated months in advance with a full "road-map" or anything, just a week or couple or so before, highlighting that an update is coming, that it will probably have x, y, and z in it, and it's currently being beta-tested or is in final testing. It was win-win: by that time, the update would most likely not change much more and some communication was given to the forum.

• Like Like x 2
  18. kolta

kolta NI Product Owner

so to point out ; One more great sexy box (oh yes it is !! )and this software getting older and older ...Inside and every month harder to get update .
    i love my couple Studio + Jam (wait ; hum about studio it's to big ) but really would dream maschine soft to climb the stairs a few grounds upper ! our home studio wasn't meant to be a museum , but a music place :p

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  19. certifiedbeatz

Wow do you realize for the one they gave out for free or early to promote there product have the latest software but the ones who support them and have now they are stuck with a paper weight and all NI has to say is they released it early wow>> COMMUNICATION!

• Like Like x 1
  20. djadonis206

djadonis206 NI Product Owner

Something tells me the guy who posted the video will be getting a nasty emails from NI...

In other MK3 videos, guys say they're not supposed to show the software. Rightfully so. It's not released.

To show it unreleased causes threads like this...