1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Solved Software for Second-hand Maschine Mikro?

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by synchronizerman, Oct 10, 2019 at 8:33 PM.

1. synchronizerman

synchronizerman NI Product Owner

If I purchased a second-hand Maschine MK3 Mikro without the software, could I purchase the software for a reduced price separately somewhere, or is that impossible? My understanding is that I cannot purchase the software for a Mikro separately.

2. Uwe303

Uwe303 NI Product Owner

Hello,

You have to ask native, only they can help you. They have a extra link to a site where you can buy it. It was mentioned here in the forum. But i don't know what the conditions are to get the link, if there are any other than missing the software. I can mark Mick @ NI and he knows for sure what to do. Good luck.

Uwe

3. René must be Unique

René must be Unique NI Product Owner

4. Matt @ NI

Matt @ NI Support Team NI Team

5. synchronizerman

synchronizerman NI Product Owner

Thank you for the reply. I haven’t actually purchased anything yet, but was interested in some of the hardware-only listings that you can find online. If the license can be purchased via the link above, then that’s great! Just to make sure, I can file a ticket as you suggest.
    Thanks.