1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Solo Automation

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by jkq2010, May 25, 2020.

1. jkq2010

jkq2010 New Member

Hello again

Welcome to the next episode of 'Why the f=ck cant Maschine do this?' . So i managed to download an app called muteautomatic to automate my mutes though this process is in itself rather laborious. Is there anyway to automate Solo? My current workaround is to automate mutes on all other groups except the one i want to hear or use the audio loop function where you hear the loop only when you press a key which can be fun but again laborious.

Thanks again.

2. Mr36

Mr36 NI Product Owner

What specifically are you trying to achieve? Give an example.