So I am happy to say that after such a LOOOOONG time I finally found the solution to this issue. I was having insane dropouts when using Windows 7 with TSP 1.2.7 and Audio 8 DJ (Any driver version) So here are the steps: 1. I checked my system with DPC Latency checker which indicated that there are some drivers that can potentially cause dropouts. 2. I then checked LatencyMon and found that there is a file called nvlddmkm.sys which is related to the NVIDIA card driver. It was taking an insane 18ms execution time. 3. I disabled the card and the dropouts stopped! But I was without a graphics card driver. After a bit of looking around I found out that there is a service called NVIDA PowerMizer: The ultimate goal of PowerMizer technology is to optimize power use for the longest battery life in a notebook PC while providing the performance necessary for the task at hand. Some office applications like word processors and spreadsheets require less processing than is necessary for an immersive 3D gaming experience or for viewing a crystal clear high definition video. PowerMizer technology will intelligently adapt itself to suit the performance needs of the application. This is kind of like what Intel has to limit the CPU computing power based on what applications are running, in other words, it's a power management process for your graphics card which can cause spikes in your CPU usage - YOU DON'T WANT THIS. To disable the PowerMizer, here's what you have to do: (You may want to back up your registry first) 1.Open up Regedit and go to \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Video\********\0000\ The *'s will be random numbers. There will be a few of them, pick the "0000" folder with the most keys in it. 2.Create the 4 Powermizer keys (these will all be DWORD): PerfLevelSrc PowerMizerEnable PowermizerLevel PowermizerLevelAC 3.Change the values (double click on them) to: PerfLevelSrc 3322 PowerMizerEnable 0 PowermizerLevel 1 PowermizerLevelAC 1 4.Reboot and Powermizer will be disabled! After this process, I ran LatencyMon again and the nvlddmkm.sys file is only taking up 0.2-0.3 ms in execution. Problem solved, the dropouts should be gone! Hope this helps you!