1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Some advice or input

Discussion in 'General DJ Forum' started by rustyjmz, Jul 17, 2014.

1. rustyjmz

rustyjmz New Member

Hello NI community. Ive been a dj for over 20 years and i have just recently made the jump to digital djing.
    Was hoping to get some help with my set up.
    I have Traktor Audio 10 with 2 Technics 1200's and a vestex 3 channel mixer. This is currently set up and working well.

I also have Maschine.

What i want to do is run maschine as a controller to knob effects and make loops. Do i just plug maschine into the midi ports of the audio 10 interface? What do i change in the program to recognise maschine? Also i would like to play some percussion on maschine pads to accompany my dj sets. Is this realistic?

On a second note my powered speakers are running from my vestex mixer master outs. Should i be running them from the audio10 interface?

Thanks

2. makar1

makar1 Forum Member

Connect Maschine using USB, not MIDI. Your speakers need to be connected to the mixer.

3. rustyjmz

rustyjmz New Member

Thanks it works. I pluged Maschine in into my PC via usb than the main outs from the interface into a 3rd channel into my mixer. Works great.