Some Bizarre Behavior this morning.

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR SCRATCH' started by FunkyRob, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rickjames

rickjames New Member

refund?

@ phill
    if i try traktor scratch and i'm unhappy...
    will i be able to take it in after say a month and say that ive tried everything - i'm over it and want my cash back?

thank whoever i never got a g4

2. mastermix

mastermix NI Product Owner

BigBuddha...

why do you think the problem lies in the driver?

Kris..

3. BigBuddha

BigBuddha Account Suspended

I don't think so! It's just one problem out of many. The problem is NI's behaviour.

4. noeluk

noeluk Forum Member

Hi there

I'm a Powerbook G4 user and have had problems since installing TS. Problems also seem to have suddenly started happening in TDJS3 too. Do these two programmes share anything, or are they completely separate? I find it more than a coincidence that TDJS3 was working fine until I installed the update that removed FS compatibility.

My issues are mainly GUI freezes when loading tracksor scrolling through playlists. Audio also cuts out. Let me know if I should be sending any crash logs anywhere.

The helpful guys at NI emailed me with system optimisation info, which was very helpful but it didn't do the trick.

Fingers crossed there will be a fix soon. My Mac is only two years old. As much as I'd love a new Intel one, it would be something of a frivolous spend just to get Traktor working again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.