1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Something for NI to consider...

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR SCRATCH' started by Spyral, Apr 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spyral

Spyral NI Product Owner

Yea yea....we're even. I did browse thru that tho and didn't find my answer at first.

2. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

definite official answer:

You can sell your FS hardware after you registered your the TS Crossgrade.
    The registrations of the qualifying product TRAKTOR FS and TS are not linked.

3. Spyral

Spyral NI Product Owner

But what if I should have to RE-register and activate Traktor Scratch. Will my copy of Traktor 3 suffice for this?

4. AudioRapture

AudioRapture NI Product Owner

There is a difference between *registration* and *activation*.

Registration: One-time link between user name and serial number. Does not have to be repeated. At this stage you have to have FS2/T2/T3 registered under your user name.

Activation: Bind your software to a specific computer. You can activate on 2 computers with 1 license (license=registration).
    When you replace a computer you can deactivate the old computer's activation and then activate the new one. You have to be registered to be able to activate.

Does that explain things a bit better?

5. DJ Freshfluke

audiorapture nails it down... :)

6. Spyral

Spyral NI Product Owner

Gotcha! Thanks. That clarifies a lot of things, not only for me but for a lot of people. There were a lot of people complaining that they had to keep their FS2 and stuff...but now we know that isn't the case.

7. dj_huck

dj_huck NI Product Owner

that is awesome :) good sense of humor spyral hope you have fun with ts

8. DJ Freshfluke

well, prove me wrong, but i'm sure that the NI website reads:Note: You do not need to send in your existing hardware! ;)

9. Spyral

Spyral NI Product Owner

Right, but at first when I read about the crossgrade offer, I was sort of confused as to whether or not I actually had to keep it. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.