1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Soooo...AES Is Here And Still No OSX Announcement?

Discussion in 'SPEKTRAL DELAY' started by gmstudio, Oct 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gmstudio

    gmstudio NI Product Owner

    Messages:
    75
    No OSX version YET?

    I'll be attending the Winter NAMM show in January. Here's to hoping they'll be able to HAND me a copy of SD for OSX when I get there.
     
  2. sundram

    sundram NI Product Owner

    Messages:
    23
    Yes I also hope that NI will bring sooooon the very best SpectralDelay that has ever exist on this planet to OSX.
    Please.
     
  3. killmaster

    killmaster NI Product Owner

    Messages:
    710
    yeh, I was surprised there was no mention. I don't really get it. They must not have sold many copies or something. I really hope they are not abandoning it. I've been waiting so so long! Still scheduled for next month according to the website but I would not be surprised if they drop it altogether.
     
  4. Sascha @ NI

    Sascha @ NI NI Team NI Team

    Messages:
    73
    Hi all,

    there will be a Spektral Delay Update for OSX (stand alone, VST, RTAS, AU) in the end of November.

    Cheers,
    Sascha
     
  5. killmaster

    killmaster NI Product Owner

    Messages:
    710
    Yay! thank you for the response. That's all we ever want here is communication. I have so many thoughts and dreams about songs I can make with it so this is very good news...
     
  6. Sascha @ NI

    Sascha @ NI NI Team NI Team

    Messages:
    73
    ...sorry for the late reply ;)
     
  7. gmstudio

    gmstudio NI Product Owner

    Messages:
    75
    For $99, I presume?
     
  8. Sascha @ NI

    Sascha @ NI NI Team NI Team

    Messages:
    73
    No, the update will cost $29,- (download version) or $49,- (CD version & shipping).

    All the best,
    Sascha
     
  9. gmstudio

    gmstudio NI Product Owner

    Messages:
    75
    Well now that IS good news. $29 d/l is reasonable.

    Thanks.

    PS: CAN I just pick it up from you guys at NAMM instead? :)
     
  10. killmaster

    killmaster NI Product Owner

    Messages:
    710
    I see OSX update's been bounced to December. OS9 still hanging on by the skin of its teeth. One more update to go for me and I'll be free at last...
     
  11. meeble

    meeble NI Product Owner

    Messages:
    89
    same here... I own Pro53 as well, but none of the songs I'm working on right now are using it, so SpektralD is the last on my list.

    wait Emagic SoundDiver too...
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.