1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

sound save in logic project destroyed

Discussion in 'MASSIVE + MASSIVE X' started by fisherKing, Feb 19, 2020.

1. fisherKing

fisherKing NI Product Owner

just reporting this (i can't figure out how to contact support about this):

i lost a sound on a project yesterday. working on a remix for a client, almost entirely based around a massive X sound. i modified a preset, and all was well. i worked on the song. then, 2 hours later, when i reopened logic X to do more work, the sound was all wrong; weird, distorted... useless.

i did NOT save at that point, i rebooted. but same thing.

so i had to go back to the original preset, and modify it again (not quite the same as i had it before0.

thought this was important to report (none of my other plugins have done this!).

2. WongoTheSane

WongoTheSane NI Product Owner

Is your Massive X up to date? The previous version had exactly this problem. The latest one fixes it: you can load back your project and you'll find your preset exactly as it was. Use Native Access to update it. If this isn't the case, I'm afraid I can't help further but if I were you, I'd send a copy of the project to the team so they can investigate.

3. fisherKing

fisherKing NI Product Owner

yeah, MX is up-to-date. and sent the project and preset to the NI team. thanks!