1. IMPORTANT:
    We launched a new online community and this space is now closed. This community will be available as a read-only resources until further notice.
    JOIN US HERE

Solved Soundcard for Maschine Studio

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by adic27, Mar 15, 2018.

1. adic27

adic27 NI Product Owner

Gonna give the Audient EVO 4 a try

• Like Like x 1
  2. adic27

adic27 NI Product Owner

That's just software?

3. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

That will work

4. Kaldosh

Kaldosh Well-Known Member

Yes. Thé compensation software has its own driver and offers an input as well. Since all audio sources can go through the Systemwide software for audio correction, you can use it as loopback . Pretty handy

5. adic27

adic27 NI Product Owner

Hey, I'm trying to set this software to where I have loopback but I can't figure it out. Can you share some tips? I have windows 10 FL studio 20 and a Komplete audio 2, If that helps.

Thanks

6. Kaldosh

What software ?

7. adic27

adic27 NI Product Owner

Sonarworks reference

8. Kaldosh

loopback with Sonarworks Systemwide in any Daw, you must set the audio driver to "sonarworks systemwide"

Once it is done, the audio will come out from your outputs as usual but instead of using the plugin on your master bus, Audio correction is applied straight from the Systemwide program wrapping your system default audio driver which must be the Komplete Audio 6 for you I guess.

At this point, you'd have an input available from this driver and everything that is played in your browser can be recorded through it.

Be aware that you must bypass audio correction on sytemwide or it will be modified accordingly before the input of your DAw

Screenshot 2020-09-16 at 14.52.29.png to use

9. adic27

adic27 NI Product Owner

OK, I see Sonarworks virtual audio device on my end.. not "Sonarworks Systemwide" like you mentioned. Not sure why. Does this work with ASIO? Could we exclude FL studio for now? I just wanna get Maschine standalone to be able to record whatever audio my laptop outputs. Or at least the web browser

Thanks

10. Kaldosh

I use Mac, not windows, so maybe it works with the way how Core Audio drivers aggregate devices...

Can't be any more help on this I guess if this is a WINDOWS issue..

11. adic27

adic27 NI Product Owner

Just came across this software made by the same company that makes the virtual audio cable software.

https://vb-audio.com/Voicemeeter/index.htm

Hella easy to set up and simply just works! Almost purchased a new audio interface with loopback