1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Stop showing all the folder path in the file brower

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by DJSE, Nov 3, 2017.

1. DJSE

DJSE New Member

Hello, I don't know if this already been suggested, I didn't find it.

So it's like I say in the tittle. Could it be possible to not show all the folder list in the browser file (the one on the right, where you see the files) when you choose to show the see the filenames.

The reason for this is that, if some people use folder like me, to organize their collection (instead of the playlist system or itune), it can sometime have a long list of folder (like main genre/sub genre/energy level/whatever you use to organize your file).

For me the traktor browser is perfect except this tiny little detail. Because if you got a long folder list, you have to make the filename column really big just to see the filename, and it's not clear anymore, and also require sometime the use of the mouse (specially on a tiny 13" screen).

It's also kind of useless to see this folder line as you already see the folder your in on the left column

So if you can add an option to choose like "filename with folder" and just "filename", or simple just remove the folder line when showing by filename, that would be great :)

Thanks

2. mykejb

mykejb NI Product Owner

The option would be ok, but for me the folder is essential as I organise things in folders. Having said that, the only time I really use the filename display is to double check I don't have any stray files outside my normal folder structure as they wouldn't get synced to the laptops

Mike