1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Strange behavior of Spektral delay - pls confirm

Discussion in 'SPEKTRAL DELAY' started by komposer, Jan 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. komposer

komposer NI Product Owner

As the readme file indicates open the standalone version first and copy the presets folder from the original cd as they are not included in the online update.
    Well i've done all that and when i open any presets on the file section or try to play a wav or aiff with the player non of these files can be selected as they are faded out.

The folders are highlighted so you can choose one and select OPEN. Having done this, you can then go back to Spektral and use the flip menus and the files from inside the folder are now available.

Is this the new behavior of Spektral?

My gear is Powerbook G4 667 , I GIG RAM, OS PANTHER.3.2 , LOGIC PLAT 6.3.3 MOTU 828 GLYPH FIREWIRE DRIVES ALL NI SOFTWARE , BLA BLA BLA

2. komposer

i forgot my spektral delay version is 1.5.5 os x

3. komposer

spektral delay1.5.5 unexpectedly quits

hi there.
    spektral unexpectedly quits right after it has been launched i've re-install it , trashed preferences , repaired permissons and all that, and no changes.
    any help is welcome.

My gear is Powerbook G4 667 , I GIG RAM, OS PANTHER.3.2 , LOGIC PLAT 6.3.3 MOTU 828 GLYPH FIREWIRE DRIVES ALL NI SOFTWARE , BLA BLA BLA

4. ni@phosfor.com

ni@phosfor.com New Member

Re: spektral delay1.5.5 unexpectedly quits

I'm having the same behavior. Logic Quits during the "Initializing Core Audio" step while starting up.

Logic 6.3.3
    Dual 2.0 Ghz G5
    1.5Gb RAM
    MOTU 828MkII
    AMT8 MIDI interface
    OSX 10.3.2

5. hans.scholten

hans.scholten New Member

Regular Spektral Delay behaviour

Hi,

The files are grayed out because you are actualy selecting a folder here. After selecting the folder the files are made available under the filename option. This is regular Spektral Delay behaviour.

Have fun.

6. hans.scholten

hans.scholten New Member

Solution for Unexpected quiting

Hi,

As stated in the readme, you have to register the Spektral Delay application before you should use any of the plugins. By starting the stand-alone application you can register. Hope this works.

Have fun. Hans Scholten.

7. komposer

hi .
    thank for yor reply regarding what i thought was a strange behaviour ,but correct me if i am wrong but as far i as i remember it wasn't like that on the os 9, which i haven't used for few months
    i've registred S.D. or wouldn't even open as standalone.
    in LOGIC it works fine which is mainly how i use it, but it is only as standalone when it unexpectedly quits upon launching
    cherrio

8. ni@phosfor.com

ni@phosfor.com New Member

Re: Solution for Unexpected quiting

I apologize for wasting your time, I normally RTFM, but I didn't this time...your diagnosis is right. I was so impatient to try it I forgot to bother trying to register. It works fine now.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.