1. Hi everyone,

We have just announced our latest version of the Komplete bundles.

Find out more about the bundles and the newly added instruments

Komplete 13 is available for pre-order now, and will become available for download on October 1, 2020.

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Solved STRUMMED ACOUSTIC 2 | Need Help

Discussion in 'KONTAKT' started by Kyrox, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Kyrox

Kyrox New Member

Hello!

I just got this library so I'm new to everything.

My problem is that I need the guitar to trigger only when it hits the notes, once as well. Right now it's triggering randomly, due to the pattern I guess...

And also, upload_2020-9-17_15-38-41.png

if I'm satisfied with "E1" for example, it works fine until the pattern runs out, at least that's how I understood it. However, if I only want E1 to play throughout the whole piano roll, how would I do that?

upload_2020-9-17_15-40-46.png

Basically, I want the guitar to play each one of these notes once.

2. Uwe303

Uwe303 NI Product Owner

3. Kyrox

Kyrox New Member

Hey, thanks for the reply, I just realized that it didn't play 1 time at each note, my bad. If you go to 15:05 you'll see what I mean. The guitar plays each chords and then it starts over with the same pattern.

4. Uwe303

Uwe303 NI Product Owner

yes that is the pattern and absolutely normal, that´s how the plugin works, and it is also not needed to play chords, you trigger one note and the plugin plays a chord, you can define that, and then you additionally have the patterns, that´s how the guitar was played, up/down strokes with a particular rhythm or whatever, i would highly recommend to read the manual of the instrument - but like i said you will not get what you want in this case from this instrument, just use the one i linked, or just watch the video first

Uwe

5. Kyrox

Kyrox New Member

Sorry but I don't quite get it.

upload_2020-9-17_20-2-46.png

How do I make the pattern stay on "E1" , in this case, throughout the whole piano roll, and then it starts over with E1 once a new pattern is being placed?

Right now it's swapping between multiple of these patterns, which causes it to sound bad.

Thanks,
    Kyrox.

6. Kyrox

Kyrox New Member

Or do you mean that he manually changed all of these patterns to make it fit?

7. Kyrox

Kyrox New Member

Oh I got it to work, I just didn't play around with it enough I guess.

Thanks for the help!

8. PvAProductions

PvAProductions NI Product Owner

What did you do to make it work?
    Share it with others so we can learn something,

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

9. Kyrox

Kyrox New Member

I just misunderstood the whole concept off it. Everything worked fine after I added multiple patterns

EDIT: It was actually due to the bass line in the chord. When I removed it everything worked fine!

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020